Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did metallo become evil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the money Lex has.............he can convert anybody. In the back of Metallo's head........Clark is still resposible for what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
      Clark is still resposible for what happened to him.
      And how's that exactly? Because he saved that bus with the criminals? Because Clark didn't push him onto the street. Clark didn't release the Kandorians either. And Clark certainly didn't modify him so that he could wear a chip.

Clark is as much responsible for Metallo as he is for Lana's parents' death.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
        And how's that exactly? Because he saved that bus with the criminals?
        Yep. We may not hold Clark responsible, but Metallo certainly does. His sister died as a result of Clark's well-intentioned actions. Grief and anger are rarely rational.

Personally, I think that "His destiny is to become a villain!" is not enough to explain his sudden turn to evil. But I'm a character development fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
          And how's that exactly? Because he saved that bus with the criminals? Because Clark didn't push him onto the street. Clark didn't release the Kandorians either. And Clark certainly didn't modify him so that he could wear a chip.

Clark is as much responsible for Metallo as he is for Lana's parents' death.
          That is not how Metallo saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
            That is not how Metallo saw it.
            That may be how Metallo sees it, but that doesn't make it an objective truth.

Comment

It seemed pretty clear when he saved Clark he was out of the Blur killing business.

Comment

Originally posted by Faby
                Besides the deleted scene from Upgrade(that obviously the writers/producers forgot it was deleted) yeah, he is meant to be a villain. It was only a matter of time before becoming a villain.

Well, then the WRITERS should have SHOWN that. I'm sorry, but it is the responsibility of the story-tellers to actual TELL the story.

Lana Lang wasn't meant to be Clark's obsession for 7+ years of his life and beyond HIGH SCHOOL... yet on this show she was. She wasn't meant to be Super-powered, full of Kryptonite or marry Lex Luthor... but she did in Smallville.

So, IF Metallo was supposed to be a villain after Upgrade, then WE should have SEEN it, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                  What's she working for CHLOE in Roulette? Or did I get that wrong?
                  That was a specific example I used of one of Chloe's piss-poor decisions last season. As I said then, Chloe resorted to the help of a known DC villain. Even if she didn't know it, the tactics alone should have been enough. But that's another topic.

Comment

Metallo was a good guy in the end of Upgrade, and they made me mad with making him bad again, but remember! he can be controlled (with the plug-in on his neck) so Toymay could abuse that..

Comment

Originally posted by F..l
                      Metallo was a good guy in the end of Upgrade, and they made me mad with making him bad again, but remember! he can be controlled (with the plug-in on his neck) so Toymay could abuse that..
                      Well at least Bryan Q Miller said he's revisiting this plot point in his season 11 comic arc "Valkyrie".

Comment

Good I didn't read the comic yet, but I am going to soon

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎