Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clois Scenes

Talk about everything Clois!

I know nothing except that it will be Cloistastic.

Comment

They should be beautiful

Comment

As much as I love the sweet, tame, G-rated scenes we have gotten since Ambush... there is only one more episode left...

So, tonight I would like to see some MAJOR Clois mackage At least get them up to PG-13

Kisses other than only on the mouth e.g. the neck, shoulder, cheek, forehead... a bed scene i.e. there was one in Masquerade, so it's possible!

Of course, I know, their long talks and looks that they give each other are wonderful. But it would also be lovely to get MORE in this last episode before the finale.

I think the Clois fans have earned it. We deserve some serious lovin' *fingers crossed*

Here's hoping

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
          As much as I love the sweet, tame, G-rated scenes we have gotten since Ambush... there is only one more episode left...

So, tonight I would like to see some MAJOR Clois mackage At least get them up to PG-13

Kisses other than only on the mouth e.g. the neck, shoulder, cheek, forehead... a bed scene i.e. there was one in Masquerade, so it's possible!

Of course, I know, their long talks and looks that they give each other are wonderful. But it would also be lovely to get MORE in this last episode before the finale.

I think the Clois fans have earned it. We deserve some serious lovin' *fingers crossed*

Here's hoping

Amen! Engage Clois lovin' magnetism!

Comment

Fingers crossed for a kiss, but I won't be disappointed if they don't. They will still be awesome as always!!

Comment

oh for the love of god, i need these two to kiss. i was screaming at my screen last week for them to kiss each other. you would think that one would kiss their bride/husband to be especially since they haven't seen in each other in ages

Comment

Yes please. Need kissage.

Comment

Wow preemptive kissage complaining - that's something new I think

Clois will be awesome as usual! We'll get both comedy and romance

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                    Wow preemptive kissage complaining - that's something new I think
                    IKR.

Pretty sure if there is no kiss tonight, I'm staying away from the boards. I'm happy with Clois either way, so don't want no one to kill my buzz with the complaints.

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
                        IKR.

Pretty sure if there is no kiss tonight, I'm staying away from the boards. I'm happy with Clois either way, so don't want no one to kill my buzz with the complaints.
                        i'm happy ether way as well, just would have loved some kissing action last week especially since poor lois thought she would never see clark again

Comment

^ Nothing at all wrong with wanting kissage!! I just don't like when people can't enjoy the episode because they focus on the fact that there is no kissing. But that's ok to each their own.

Comment

Waiting for the show to start! How much longer?! I am bored!

----- Added 25 Minutes later -----

Loving the Clois moments so far. Lois is so cute with super powers.
                            Last edited by onebighottie; 05-06-2011, 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm getting such an "Ultrawoman" vibe from this episode

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎