Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Prophecy"

Talk about the episode's special effects!

Whatever effects they did in the cave with Ollie and Kara I loved!

The Bow of Orion was cool too, but I know the props to that goes to the lighting team

Comment

ya the bow stuff and orion bow looked pretty dam good. also solid sfx on lois and clark's powers.

Comment

Clark's powers too?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
          Clark's powers too?
          Lois did a lot of superspeeding and superhearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarro345
            Lois did a lot of superspeeding and superhearing.
            No, I didn't want to hear that. That's something you almost never hear or see Clark do on this show. But did Clark do any of that? Or was he powerless?

Comment

No, I didn't want to hear that. That's something you almost never hear or see Clark do on this show. But did Clark do any of that? Or was he powerless?
              He was powerless.

Comment

the entire time except for the beginning? No effort whatsoever, god the producers should be ashamed.

Comment

the entire time except for the beginning? No effort whatsoever, god the producers should be ashamed.
                  Except for the beginning and the end yes he was powerless the whole episode. Honestly there was nothing special on the FX front in this episode. Lois did superspeed and use super strength but it was nothing out of the ordinary. The longest power sequence was Clark teaching her to use her super hearing and it's obvious why that was the longest (it's cheap).

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

forcefield was good- The double arrow shot I loved- also, Lois spamming superspeed(one thing though- WHY TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT? Why not show a world frozen in TIME???Lana was experimenting in Wrath(though Power had no lack) about how different the world was at those insane speeds)

Superhearing effects I liked as well-
                      OVerall, what stood out most was th consistence with the Lois dashing away and back- and the timing. They nailed it.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the whole season has been relatively power-less effects wise? I can't really remember him doing anything extra 'super' this season except maybe catching the DP globe.

Comment

best effect was when kara put the ring on and i guess she went to the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎