No announcement yet.

Remind anybody of spiderman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remind anybody of spiderman

This epoisde remind me of that spiderman series back in the mid 90's Peter park fighting his alternate then he realize wait a minute why am i'm fighting this guy I should be trying to reach out to him. He was successful. I remember the peter parker in that reality was telling Ben that he was sorry for the monster he became. This epoisde reminded me of that last epoisde of the spiderman series. Just think if there would have been like 5 Clark kents(from diffrent worlds) teaming up to take on an evil Clark Kent who allied himself with the metoer freaks and evil metahumans.

That episode was so epic and it handled the redemption of an evil character so much better. "Kent" had John Schneider in it and they didn't utilize him to help CL's character. Really disappointing and once again wasted potential. SV just let Clark Luthor get away with it without any real consequences.

Comment

^ There was a lot of build-up to the finale with Secret Wars etc. (and much better done than what SV did) but even the two Spider Wars episodes were great on their own. They did a lot of plot in a rather small time span. Smallville had 2 episodes as well (counting Luthor) and a longer running time but they achieved only a quarter of what Spidey did.

Clark Luthor's redemption wasn't only cliched it was utterly poorly handled. At no point did I feel sorry for Clark Luthor, he had no redeeming qualities except maybe his love for Tess...and CL choked her and then slammed her through a window...

As if Kent didn't undermine...well the Kents with having Clark talk about selling the farm (seriously what?) he can talk out someone with a completely different upbringing. It's just a slap in the face when you realize Clark could have been raised evil and with a kind word or so he'd turn good and everything would be well again...Lex and Davis showed more virtue and still ended up villains (well honestly the show didn't tell us about Lex enough to say one way or the other really).

Oh yeah, then there's the fact that they chose the character Ultraman, who is a villain, to turn good. Ugh...

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎