No announcement yet.

Is Elena Now a Vampire?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Elena Now a Vampire?

Forgive me if I come across as dumb, but I completely missed the conclusion to tonight's episode. Is Elena now a vampire? Is she a vampire in transition? She died with Damon's blood in her system and came back to life as a result. Is she not a vampire now?

The episode seemed to have completely left the audience in the dark with regard to this subject. But good episode, nonetheless.

Because of John & the spell...Elena is still human.

Comment

As stated above, Elena is still human . Bonnie managed to cast a spell to tether the lifeforce of Elena to John who was wearing a ring hoping that his extra life force would protect her when 'she died'. Perhaps due to the fact she was a Petrova Doppleganger, the deathstroke may of travelled back through the connection and killed John instead.

To cut a long story short, Elena is alive and not a vampire and Damons blood in her will probably heal her wound quite quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh
        As stated above, Elena is still human . Bonnie managed to cast a spell to tether the lifeforce of Elena to John who was wearing a ring hoping that his extra life force would protect her when 'she died'. Perhaps due to the fact she was a Petrova Doppleganger, the deathstroke may of travelled back through the connection and killed John instead.

To cut a long story short, Elena is alive and not a vampire and Damons blood in her will probably heal her wound quite quickly.
        I think that was always going to be the end result of the spell. John knew he would die by giving up his life force for her

Comment

Also, after they had done the spell...either jeremy or alaric was reading in the journal and read what happen to the child's mother after the lifeforce spell was cast...so I'm thinking that was the hint that John wasn't going to live

Comment

Very interesting. Although, it would have been more interesting if Elena did indeed become a vampire.

Then again, her becoming a vampire would have been premature, based on the summary I have read of the original books.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I also loved how they took a book out of the "Underworld" movies and had vampires killing other vampires and supernatural beings by pulling out their hearts (e.g.: Klaus killing Jules by pulling out her heart).
            Last edited by Doram; 05-06-2011, 10:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

They could give her some supernatural power as result of almost being turned into a vampire, it would be fun. She would be still human, but with some vampire skills for exemple....

If hybrids between wolfs and vampires exist, why not create a hybrid Human/vampire??!

"Vampire with a Human soul"
              Last edited by klikzord; 05-08-2011, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by klikzord
                If hybrids between wolfs and vampires exist, why not create a hybrid Human/vampire??!
                [SPOILER]in the books, her name is meredith sulez[/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎