Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Prophecy" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm speachless

Comment

• normally enjoy the finale promo. but that last scene has shocked me. thats not what i was expecting at all

Comment

• Good episode not the best ending right before the series finale though.

Comment

• Sad ending, but I'm not worrying. They are going to be together.

Comment

• It was an ok episode but they couldve handled things so much better.

Karas ending was just horrible and saddening for her instead of fulfilling. She shouldnt have been forced out of Earth/the Present. She shouldve told Jor-El to STFU I make my own destiny now and just left the fortress.

Not that big of a fan of them trying to end on a "oh no! L/C break up again, what will happen!" when we know they will get back together in the end. We dont need anymore build up to them getting back together in the finale.

Comment

• For years, people have criticized Clark, calling him BDA. This really proved it wasn't a matter the writers of delaying his growth until the end. They just don't get it!

The break up, sending Kara away, Clark just pulling the plug on Jor-El. JL/JLU was so much better than this. At least they got Darkseid right. Urgh!

Comment

• Suit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emissary of Justice
                  The break up, sending Kara away, Clark just pulling the plug on Jor-El. JL/JLU was so much better than this. At least they got Darkseid right. Urgh!
                  As much as I hate the show's take of Jor-El, I wasn't a fan of the pulling the plug scene. It just felt like the writers knew there is people who hate Jor-El(such as myself) so to give them closure they think having Clark pulls the plug would make them happy. It's like they have no clue what exactly people like me hate about the character.

All that being said who knows maybe Jor-El's plug getting pulled is a setup for next week(and in that case Clark will probably end up looking bad in the process as he usually does when it comes to Jor-El plots)

Comment

• *walks in*

Missed "Prophecy" being shown live but I hope it was good! . Am heading to bed now so will catch it first thing! . Hope ye enjoyed it guys...Though judging from the few comments I read, maybe it could have been better?

Comment

• I didn't understand Kara being a risk for Clark. Also, the break-up and fortress shutting down are things that in the finale are anyway going to be reversed, so why doing that? :S Plus, the only Lex reference is WS phone talk... that sucks

Comment

• Comment

• OMG ... I do not understand, and understand the same time. The reason for this final scene. I mean, assuming it hits the viewer. As it reaches according to all developments in the personality of our beloved characters, Lois and Clark. The evolution of each one, and its joint development ... along the 10 th. Almost incoherent in the context of how the stories were being presented from 10x02 "Shield " until now. All the stories and lessons learned from the couple and their destinations. I see it, taking into account the full disclosure of the finale episode and your photos ... as drama, I understand and analyze. Both for those who follow as spoilers for those who do not. Remember, that in terms of emotion and everything else of course the goal is reached, the actors who are fans, embodying their characters, are perfect.

But I sincerely hope that we have a satisfactory end to the romantic side and the heroic, tabloid newspapers talking about the hero. I want Clark (Superman future) be able to save his marriage to Lois!! And I want to send the Darkseid to another galaxy to reflect on his villainy.

How would the late Hawkman, "duty and full life with love, " go hand in hand.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎