Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Looney Tunes Show (Cartoon Network)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Looney Tunes Show (Cartoon Network)

This new show on the Cartoon Network is actually really, really funny.

Premieres tonight!

Here's my review and interview with the producers:

The Cartoon Network's new Looney Tunes Show premieres tonight, and KSiteTV spoke with the show's producers, writers, & designer.

I'm glad I saw that article because I completely forgot about this show. I think I'll check it out.

Comment

I've got to check it out...It's been a while since there was a Looney Tunes show on and for that matter a movie (not so much live action, but animated with a general story arc such as: The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie or Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island)

Comment

Ah man. I'd check this out if I had cable. Too bad.

Comment

It was fairly amusing. My favorite parts were the Superman segment and the "Merrie Melodies" about grilled cheese. Interestingly, I had a grilled cheese for dinner.

I think I'll keep watching, at least for a few more to get a better feel of how it's going to be.

Comment

I watched it and loved it also. It was really funny.

Comment

Very funny show. I was impressed.

Comment

I recently got interested in The Looney Tunes Show when I saw it in reruns on Cartoon Network and I really liked it and I recently got the Season 1 DVD sets for Christmas. It's a shame that Cartoon Network cancelled it because The Looney Tunes Show seemed to be a hit and was really funny. But I wish Cartoon Network would make another cartoon starring the Looney Tunes characters in the future

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎