Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could rename Dominion, what would you call it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contrived

Comment

I would call it "Zod the Wimp".
      Seriously? The awesome Major Zod and the terrifying General Zod merged into Zod the Wimp? A Zod that kneels before Darkseid? A Zod that is content to "rule" over the Phantom Zone? A Zod that makes a Human into his brother? and is fooled so easily...??

I am sorry, Zod was ruined for me by this episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Angela Of El
        I would call it "Zod the Wimp".
        Seriously? The awesome Major Zod and the terrifying General Zod merged into Zod the Wimp? A Zod that kneels before Darkseid? A Zod that is content to "rule" over the Phantom Zone? A Zod that makes a Human into his brother? and is fooled so easily...??

I am sorry, Zod was ruined for me by this episode...
        I agree. Only way this could have been atleast somewhat believable was if Darkseid was introduced as this major threat and bada$$ all through the season...but no

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          After seeing Dominion, if you could rename the episode, what would you call it?

I'd call it Whitesnakes on Another Plane of Existence.

I would call it:

THREE WEEKS ABSENCE AND NO KISS (when being reunited with the love of your life)

or

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO MEH

Lois thought she would never see Clark again, but when she does, we get this tame reunion scene Clark comes home and Lois isn't wearing any pants and all he can think about is the apartment decorations He doesn't give her one once over

Comment

Filler

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
              I agree. Only way this could have been atleast somewhat believable was if Darkseid was introduced as this major threat and bada$$ all through the season...but no
              If Darkseid even remotely resembled Darkseid from the comics, even a worthy Zod could potentially be afraid of him (Lionel yellowed his pants, but Lionel, for all his foulness, is not a Kryptonian General! and besides no one else but Lionel has been shown to have seen Darkseid).

But Darkseid has been depicted as a smokey thing out of a druggie's nightmare...we are to believe that Zod, who wanted to make Earth kneel before him would be such a wimp? POlease

Comment

Retribution.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Birthright.
                Last edited by Superbruv; 05-10-2011, 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                  "Arena", maybe. Or "Corruption".
                  I really like Arena.

Some of the other suggestions are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎