Cheers to those who guessed A Volkoff

as "Agent X".

I think I have a good idea as to how Mary got involved, and stayed that way for all those years, but I'll wait for confirmation.

As for myself, AV was and would have been way down on my 'guess list' for the identity of "X", but in the end - should have known. Especially when it turned out the home was in England and the lady was his mother.

I was still hoping for Jeff...

But the whole England thing pretty much gave it away that it was Volkoff and yeah, it made the most sense.

Still, Jeff would've been awesome..

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    I guess next season will be them trying to save Volkoff. Like Ellie stated they have to find a way to fix him.

New In Town

Name of a song

I'm trying to find the name of a song that was playing while big mike was driving just before billy oceans' song started playing.It didn't play for very long , but I was wondering if anyone might know it's name.Thanks

It was pretty obvious that it was Volkoff especially with the british home and accent mother so that just confirmed it for me.

I didn't guess Volkoff at all because his daughter said that Agent X was Volkoff's greatest fear (or something like that). Perhaps Volkoff had this subconscious fear that his real self would get out?? Still waiting to hear what that's all about.

And do you think that Mama B knew who Volkoff really was? I'm guessing she had to have known if Papa B and he were such good friends.

And do you think that the writers knew this from the beginning? It make the whole Mama B storyline make much more sense. So I hope this was planned from the beginning, and wasn't something the writers made up at the last minute to fill plot holes.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by PHOENIXZERO View Post
    I was still hoping for Jeff...

But the whole England thing pretty much gave it away that it was Volkoff and yeah, it made the most sense.

Still, Jeff would've been awesome..
    Why Jeff out of curiosity. If anything he'd be the worst choice IMO. Morgan was the only buy morian that needed to be a part of the main plot. The rest of them can stick to providing needed (and sometimes unwanted) comedy relief.

I thought of Volkoff at first, but I remembered his daughter saying that Volkoff was afraid of him. I thought how could he be afraid of himself? This does explain the frequent changes in mood Volkoff exhibits in his appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by closetclana View Post
    I didn't guess Volkoff at all because his daughter said that Agent X was Volkoff's greatest fear (or something like that). Perhaps Volkoff had this subconscious fear that his real self would get out?? Still waiting to hear what that's all about.

And do you think that Mama B knew who Volkoff really was? I'm guessing she had to have known if Papa B and he were such good friends.

And do you think that the writers knew this from the beginning? It make the whole Mama B storyline make much more sense. So I hope this was planned from the beginning, and wasn't something the writers made up at the last minute to fill plot holes.
    Originally, I thought that either Chuck or even Sarah could be Agent X. But fairly early on in this episode I kept thinking that it was probably Volkoff, because of how much they were emphasizing how he got totally lost in his cover and became a problem.

I do think his fear of Agent X is some sort of defense mechanism his mind has built to protect him against his true self, and the ensuing mental/psychic turmoil that might result if he ever remembered who he really was. But maybe I'm overthinking it.

I do think she knew, and that explains why she was so deep in and willing to commit to infiltrating Volkoff's organization. Maybe she partially blames herself in some way.

Good question. It would be great if they planned it from the beginning. Although I have a feeling this is something that occurred to them as the storyline evolved, rather than something that they sought out to do.