Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefan and Elena

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^ It was very annoying seeing Elena's reaction to Stefan's death. It was like, who cares? Her whole relationship with Damon was painful to watch, it was so forced. When Elena was with Stefan, that was natural beauty, poetry in motion. I had hoped Elena would return to Stefan, but all she cared about was forcing back in with Damon. Just wait until Caroline and Stefan get it on, Elena will then see what she is really missing.

And you're right about the writers going with the Delena flow. They were pandering to that ship because of the huge following, they really ruined what Stefan and Elena had. As soon as Elena turned into a vampire, it was like she tossed Stefan in the garbage and moved full speed ahead with Damon. That was so bad.

Comment

^Exactly. It made no sense. They totally disrespected one group of fans. The show has lost a lot since the first season.

Comment

Loved season 1 and 2 liked season 3 cause atleast they were fighting for each other.Last two seasons have sucked.I'm sick and tired of Delena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Delena...THE reason I quit watching. Well, that and the general crappiness of the storylines.
          Last edited by Raistlin; 07-28-2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm honestly at the point where I don't even care anymore because they're forcing Delena at us.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎