Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefan and Elena

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started watching the show, but I am totally sold on Stefan and Elena. Love them together.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
      I just started watching the show, but I am totally sold on Stefan and Elena. Love them together.

That's awesome!

The 4.06 break-up was so heartbreaking, I was crying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TVD_Lulu
        That's awesome!

The 4.06 break-up was so heartbreaking, I was crying!!!
        I know! And the last episode killed me.... ugh!

Comment

I'm right there with you... My heart broke for poor Stefan. Paul does emotional extremely well..!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
            I'm right there with you... My heart broke for poor Stefan. Paul does emotional extremely well..!
            Yes he does. I literally wanted to throw something at the screen when I saw that scene. I really don't like how they are portraying Elena lately, she comes off as heartless concerning Stefan. What happened to the Elena who was on the bridge because she chose Stefan... I really miss the Elena and Stefan of seasons 1 and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
              Yes he does. I literally wanted to throw something at the screen when I saw that scene. I really don't like how they are portraying Elena lately, she comes off as heartless concerning Stefan. What happened to the Elena who was on the bridge because she chose Stefan... I really miss the Elena and Stefan of seasons 1 and 2.
              So did I. I keep going back to see them being happy together! Elena gets on my nerves right now, and I just want to comfort Stefan

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
                So did I. I keep going back to see them being happy together! Elena gets on my nerves right now, and I just want to comfort Stefan
                I know. She's driving me crazy right now and Stefan seems so sad all the time. Also her conversation on the phone with Damon at the end of the episode was horrible as a Stelena fan because it was like a punch in the gut. The way they made it sound was that all the things she felt for Stefan the past 3 years can't compare to what she feels for Damon. Very disappointing writing. They're really making me dislike Elena, so they had better turn her around really well when this arc is over because the way I see her right now, I don't like her. She seems so far from her character, the character she's been for the past 3 years.

Comment

For me, it's too late to turn her around. The damage is done. I would never want her back with Stefan after she had sex with Damon.

Comment

I don't know. I feel torn about it, with the sire bond thing I can excuse her sleeping with Damon I think and I would hope her and Stefan would love each other enough to get past it. I'm just really annoyed with her. I also am wondering how far they're going to venture from the books, I haven't read them but have knowledge of them and seems like they are really going opposite direction of the books the show is based off. I just want them to fix my Stelena.

Comment

Well I just hope the writers come to their senses and put these two back together!

Comment

Agree with TVD_Lulu! I'd settle for Stefan & Katherine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                          For me, it's too late to turn her around. The damage is done. I would never want her back with Stefan after she had sex with Damon.
                          This.

Comment

Yeah, I'm very disappointed with how the last season ended. The whole bridge thing completely forgot and it was only a season before, suddenly Damon is the one who makes Elena feel alive. I find Damon really boring when he's with Elena, he's amazing in the first two seasons and then... I feel like the writers screwed Stelena fans over for higher ratings because Delena seems to have a larger following.

Comment

^ I agree. Damon is great on his own and with anyone other than Elena or Katherine for that matter.

Stefan + Elena 4eva!

Comment

Was anyone else annoyed by Elena's reaction to Stefan's death?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎