Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan and Elena

For discussion of Stefan and Elena

Thanks for creating the thread, Lucy!

They had such a great scene together last week with Elena admitting she never wanted to be a vampire. Very emotional.

I wonder where their relationship will go from there. Though Stefan was supportive of her decision, he's got to be sad that she's not ready or doesn't ever want to be a vampire and spend her life with him.

Comment

well yes they had great scene together is very good i guess may they both are gF and BF in future

Comment

Originally posted by dukeunique
        well yes they had great scene together is very good i guess may they both are gF and BF in future
        <
        I guess it will be a little dificult to happen once Paul Wesley (Stefan) had just gotten married and Nina Dobrev (Elena) is dating Ian Somerhalder (Damon) in real lofe... lol

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
          I guess it will be a little dificult to happen once Paul Wesley (Stefan) had just gotten married and Nina Dobrev (Elena) is dating Ian Somerhalder (Damon) in real lofe... lol

I think they are talking about on the show...not real life

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
            I think they are talking about on the show...not real life
            I don´t think so. If you read it right it´s written "I hope they´ll be gf and bf in the future".
            It happens that, in the show, they´re already a couple so what´s the point to hope for something that it´s already happening?! Unless the gf and bf of the quote are not abt Elena and Stefan. Which I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
              I don´t think so. If you read it right it´s written "I hope they´ll be gf and bf in the future".
              It happens that, in the show, they´re already a couple so what´s the point to hope for something that it´s already happening?! Unless the gf and bf of the quote are not abt Elena and Stefan. Which I doubt it.

Some people think they are split on the show...because of how they ended on the show. And the whole Damon and Elena thing they are going to do next season. So I took the comment to mean that they hoped that they'll still be gf and bf in the future. But maybe the original poster will clarify.
              Last edited by Sugar; 07-01-2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Some people think they are split on the show...because of how they ended on the show. And the whole Damon and Elena thing they are going to do next season. So I took the comment to mean that they hoped that they'll still be gf and bf in the future. But maybe the original poster will clarify.
                If you´re right (which, now, I think you may be) the orinal poster would add an "again" word after the word "future". It would let no doubts abt what they were meaning.

Comment

Thanks for creating the thread, Lucy!

They had such a great scene together last week with Elena admitting she never wanted to be a vampire. Very emotional.

I wonder where their relationship will go from there. Though Stefan was supportive of her decision, he's got to be sad that she's not ready or doesn't ever want to be a vampire and spend her life with him.
                  That scene sealed the deal for me that these two are meant to be that was their best scene for me.

Comment

Wow, this thread has been so dead!

SE in 3.20 was just the death of me! They belong together!

Comment

^^ they really do, I love how Stefan got her to embrace what she was feeling instead of shutting it out

Comment

OH MY, what was Stelena is those last episodes. They belong together *cries*

Comment

I feel the same, I've seen some fans think Stefan was wrong in saving Matt but I disagree, he didn't let her die he just didn't get back to her in time, he did what she wanted and saved Matt first. Elena would have carried that guilt with her if Stefan had defied her like Damon would have done. This is why she chose Stefan, he not only loves her, he respects her life choices and respects that she loves others. They're equals he doesn't take away her free will, it's why it will always be Stefan.

Damon only cares that she's alive, Stefan cares about how she would feel surviving with people dying for her. That's called respecting and loving someone equally IMO.

Comment

^^^ Well said. I love them together.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Girl
                              OH MY, what was Stelena is those last episodes. They belong together *cries*
                              Totally.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎