No announcement yet.

Why cant Eve control Crowley?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant Eve control Crowley?

Maybe this was explained and I just didnt catch it, but I thought Eve could just connect to all her children no matter where they were. So why cant she connect to Crowley? Is it because Cas has him Angel protected, because that didnt seem to go so well for him when he was around Eve himself. So what makes Crowley so Special? Why cant she find him or control what he does? If this was explained can someone please let me know, and if not does anybody have a theory? Thanks!

Well Crowley isn't one of her children. And if Cas placed him under protection & Cas himself was made powerless, I would think any protection Crowley got would be negated. But you do bring up a good point. If Eve knew what powers angels & how to block it, then she would also know what powers hell & how to block demon powers that Crowley & any other demon she encountered had.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Well Crowley isn't one of her children. .
      Well yes and no. The alphas are her Children and all the rest are the children of them. But as stated in this episode she can communicate with all of the supernaturals. So yea if Cas did have him protected, as soon as she turned off his Angel mojo she should have detected him right away.

Comment

How in the world would Eve be able to communicate with Crowley when he's a demon?

Now, it does make sense that Eve knew Crowley was around, as she probably felt his presence whenever her children were caught, but perhaps she isn't able to find him and needed Dean and Sam's help.

Comment

Is she the Eve of Adam and Eve? If so, why isn't Adam back? Another question is how was she trapped? I know Lucifer was locked away and it took 66 seals to be broken to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            How in the world would Eve be able to communicate with Crowley when he's a demon?

Now, it does make sense that Eve knew Crowley was around, as she probably felt his presence whenever her children were caught, but perhaps she isn't able to find him and needed Dean and Sam's help.
            Because as Lenore said she has a certain control over them all. A connection with them.

Comment

Lenore is a vampire. Crowley is a demon.

Comment

Lenore is a vampire. Crowley is a demon.
                So? They are all supernaturally evil

Last edited by MannaBanana; 04-30-2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

That doesn't even make sense though. Crowley isn't a monster. Lenore is. Eve is just the Mother of All Monsters, not monsters and demons.

Comment

Eh, well it made sense to me But thats why I asked if anybody had an explaination. So I guess thats as good an explaination as any. Demons dont apply. I just dont buy it though. I think theres more to it

Comment

How come you don't buy it? I mean, Lilith is the mother of demons. I won't understand why Lilith was even turned if Eve was the mother of monsters and the demons.

Comment

How come you don't buy it? I mean, Lilith is the mother of demons. I won't understand why Lilith was even turned if Eve was the mother of monsters and the demons.
                        Well the fact that shes all powerful and can turn off a SUPER powerful Angel for one is a nice place to start. If she can do that, why cant she find and control a measly little demon?

Comment

What if Crowley is actually stronger than a regular crossroads demon? Hell could be making him stronger.

Comment

I think she has powers like Leech in the Marvel universe. As long as they are in range she can de-power them. She just knows how they work. She can't just find them because thats how the show works. There are ways to hide in the show from anyone. Demons are probably using some symbol or charm to stay safe.

Demons are not children of Eve. They are children of Lucifer. He created them not Eve. Thats why she cannot control them like ordinary monsters. Also Demons are so much more powerful than monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                              What if Crowley is actually stronger than a regular crossroads demon? Hell could be making him stronger.
                              He pointed this out, being King of Hell he could shake Sam's body out of the Cage.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎