Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really realistic that Oliver can throw around Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're faith in this show not to do really, really stupid things is most impressive, Bev

Comment

Originally posted by SpitCurl
      You're faith in this show not to do really, really stupid things is most impressive, Bev
      Well, it's like this. Some see the glass half empty and some see the glass half full. I like my glass half full. Nothing is perfect but one can still see the good in the half full glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
        Yeah, I was really like wtf? Clark's like 220 pounds and Oliver can just throw him around like that. Don't you guys think that's a bit too much?
        Where did you get information on TW's weight? 220 pounds was Arnold's weight, in the first Terminator movie, TW is clearly not that heavy.

Comment

The original question wasn't about who should win the fight, but whether Oliver could realistically throw Clark around. It's the physics that was asked about (unless I've misinterpreted the question) not the fighting style.

I'd say yes. A lot of martial arts train you to use a person's weight against them. Plus, Ollie's an archer. That bow's got to have what, an 80-pound draw? A 100-pound draw? Archer's have ridiculous arm strength.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎