No announcement yet.

Which Zod seemed more in control

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Zod seemed more in control

Ok at times when Zod had talked I was getting confused because he says he met another here when he arrived and I thought that to maybe be clone zod talking but then when he says he took possession and stuff that definitly was orgional zod talking. But realizing the time problems clark had may have been somewhat the same with origonal zod when he was sent to the phantom zone in season 6. So that makes me think the Origonal Zod is in control. Idk someone help i cant think anymore i have a headache =( TOO MUCH ZOD!

Original Zod (who had previously possessed Lex) has now possessed season 9 clone Zod.

Comment

Yes. Basically, Original Zod (in Phantom form) found season 9 clone zod and possessed him. While technically, it is the original zod that we're talking to, Original zod has all of the memories from the clone zod as well as his own. They are basically one person now.

Comment

It's clearly original Zod from the 6th season.

Comment

It seems to me like it was equal parts original Zod and clone Zod. I don't know if one side is more dominant or not. It seems to me more like their conciousnesses merged together, making them one being.

Comment

So how about those nice, new chompers, thoroughly distracting. He heard the Hollywood siren call of "get new teeth" and found it to be irresistible. LOL

Comment

He is an amalgamation of the two. He's Major General Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                He is an amalgamation of the two. He's Major General Zod.
                no ever since Sacrifice and Salvation he's General General Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman29758
                  no ever since Sacrifice and Salvation he's General General Zod.
                  General General Zod Zod.

Maybe you could just call him General Zod Squared?

Comment

The Zod Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                      General General Zod Zod.

Maybe you could just call him General Zod Squared?
                      Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                      The Zod Squad.
                      HAHAHA! I love it!!!

I don't really see it as one side being more dominant than the other. By the end of S9, Major-General Zod seemed bery similar to the General Zod we saw in S6.

Comment

Haha yeah, it seems like equal parts General Zod and Major turned General Zod.

Comment

General Zod. Kneel.

Comment

I think both are in control. They are the same person after all.

Comment

General Zod is definitely in control. Once a phantom takes a vessel, it always controls it. So something tells me there was a bit of a struggle between them since Major Zod lost his freedom once his body was inhabited. General Zod has the utilization of Major Zod's brain & all his experiences in addition to his own back on the real Krypton & back in Vessel & Zod.

If Zod ever escapes the Phantom Zone, I wonder if he could have the General Zod phantom removed from his body with the S crystal like Faora's phantom was removed from Lois & Dr. Hudon's phantom was removed from Clark using Martian Manhunter's crystal in Bloodline & Labyrinth. I'd say so, at least unless General Zod's phantom escapes right before a mortal wound is inflicted on Major Zod's body to the point where Major Zod's own spirit/phantom would leave it so that General Zod's phantom could repossess it just as it's exposed to the yellow sun to heal so that General Zod's spirit is the only one in the body. But I don't ever expect for such a scenario to happen. I was however hoping it would be the way General Zod's phantom would merge with Major Zod's body prior to this episode & that the evil Brainiac would have been returned & caused it to happen all on screen after he was revealed to have taken on the form of the Alia who time traveled from the Pandora timeline to the Savior timeline where he as Alia would have faked his death to throw Clark off his tracks.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎