Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Hate You Then I Love You

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on getting over 100posts on this.. I recently got over the 500 mark on h2h so I was pretty chuffed. Also congrats on almost being at 10,000 posts Mary Ellen!

Also love this..haha both they were both like to tantrum-y kids..especially Clark. Love the whole bit about one day loving it when she calls him Smallville. hehe he so will.. fab Glad you found inspiration for a hate one

Comment

• I really like drabble...i hope you write new story soon

Comment

• I loved these cute little drabbles! More please!

Comment

• Definitely not one of Clark's best moments, but I'm not surprised he's cranky. Poor Lois just got the brunt of it. Oh well, we both know sooner or later he will make up for it in spades.
          Great drabble hon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supergirl X
            I loved these cute little drabbles! More please!
            Originally posted by fairy
            I really like drabble...i hope you write new story soon
            I'm glad you both loved them - and I'll try to update soon. It'll be a LOVE drabble. *winks*

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenixnz
              Definitely not one of Clark's best moments, but I'm not surprised he's cranky. Poor Lois just got the brunt of it. Oh well, we both know sooner or later he will make up for it in spades.

Great drabble hon.
              I was concerned about him being too mean, but it looks like I had nothing to worry about. You are right about him making it up to her sooner or later. *winks*

Originally posted by FWvidchick
              Congrats on getting over 100 posts on this.. I recently got over the 500 mark on h2h so I was pretty chuffed. Also congrats on almost being at 10,000 posts Mary Ellen!

Also love this..haha both they were both like to tantrum-y kids..especially Clark. Love the whole bit about one day loving it when she calls him Smallville. hehe he so will.. fab Glad you found inspiration for a hate one
              Congrats on reaching 500 posts. It's always cool to reach a milestone like that. I only need a little over 30 to reach 500 for Call me. As for Clark and Lois, I guess they did sound like they were throwing tantrums - Clark mostly. Glad you enjoyed it and hopefully it won't be too long before I post a LOVE one. *winks*

Comment

• Drabble #7: LOVE (Reckoning)

“I would be lucky to end up with someone as honorable as Clark someday.”
                -Lois to Lana

Clark continued to stand next to the grave of his father as everyone slowly took their leave. Lana came over and held his hand for barely a minute before leaving without saying a word. He looks up at his Mom for a second, but then looks away.

She comes over to him. “Clark, it’s time to go.”

“I’m not ready,” he mutters out loud, but not to her.

She has tears in her eyes as she says, “I’ll see you at home then,” standing on her tip toes to give him a soft peck on the cheek.

“Okay,” still staring straight ahead with a look of vacancy in his eyes.

She walks over to the limo and opens the door to the backseat. Once she’s inside, the car pulls away from the curb and drives away.

He doesn’t even hear the sound of footsteps in the snow. Only when he feels a warm hand wrap around his own does he turn his head and looks down to see the one person he didn’t expect.

Lois.

He couldn’t help but notice the pain etched on her face and instinctively feels the need to comfort her. He proceeds to wrap his arms around her and pulls her close as she rests her head on his chest. They stand there just holding each other while the snow drifts down around them.

After a while, she pulls away. “Smallville, are you ready to go?” she looks up at him with glistening eyes.

He nods his head. “Yes,” he manages to say with a hint of emotion in his voice.

“Okay,” she says softly as they step away from the grave site.

They begin to walk down the long road that leads back to the farm. As they continue walking, his hand slowly reaches for hers. She looks up with a small smile and curls her fingers within his. They continue walking hand in hand.

Side by side in a comfortable silence.
                Last edited by gem65; 01-03-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Sad but cute.

Comment

• can't believe i missed two drabbles
                    I know maybe i'm not suppose to say it out loud but i do love to see Clark acting like a normal person
                    , i mean normal people get grumpy and hurt other people's feelings. Chloe couldn't handle it and left him be but not Lois hehehe she talked to him and when he was harsh to her she didn't bother and teased him a little more hehehe
                    The second one was pretty sad but, in my personal canon, i like to think that Lois comforted Clark somehow right after the funeral. In some point they talked you know

Comment

• Originally posted by Marie95300
                      Sad but cute.
                      Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by cathy14
                      can't believe i missed two drabbles
                      That's okay, Cathy-El.

I know maybe I'm not suppose to say it out loud but i do love to see Clark acting like a normal person
                      , i mean normal people get grumpy and hurt other people's feelings. Chloe couldn't handle it and left him be but not Lois hehehe she talked to him and when he was harsh to her she didn't bother and teased him a little more hehehe
                      I agree with you. I try to do that in my stories. I'm glad you liked that I did that.

The second one was pretty sad but, in my personal canon, i like to think that Lois comforted Clark somehow right after the funeral. In some point they talked you know
                      I like to think that she did too.
                      Last edited by gem65; 12-03-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
                        [...]

“Okay,” she says softly as they step away from the grave site.

They begin to walk down the long road that leads back to the farm. As they continue walking, his hand slowly reaches for hers. She looks up with a small smile and curls her fingers within his. They continue walking hand in hand.

Side by side in a comfortable silence.
                        That would have been beautiful in the actual episode and it fits right into their moments like Lucy or Siren.

Comment

• Awwww! I loved this "LOVE" drabble from Reckoning and I also loved the "HATE" one from Crimson. The one from Crimson seemed like a deleted scene from before the episode started - perfect. And this one was really wonderful because I can imagine that Lois probably did do something like that and I'm gonna imagine that it did happen. Wonderful job, Mary Ellen.

Clois Forever!!!!

Comment

• Oh that Last drabble just..ugh.. Made me all emotional, which isn't hard with feeling really ill and it being about Jonathan's death. *cries*..

Thank you for that it was wonderfully touching!

Comment

• Yeahh sad but extremely cute and nice
                              PPMS

Comment

• I love the way they support each other at the graveside. Even though at this point they've only known each other about a year and a half, this is one of those special moments in their relationship that shows how perfect they are for each other. And you can believe that they would have done this in the show, since they both shared an affection for Jonathan.

Beautiful moment hon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎