Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Quote Originally Posted by cathy14 View Post
    Clark, man, shut up!!! You're the man of steel, so get a grip! One big secret at a time, ok!
    lovely drabble, Mary-El. I think Isis is quite lame until the last 5 minutes of the episode LOL Can't get tired of it and you brought this special moment back and added your touch to it. So thank you for that, girl
    I agree with you about that last five minutes when she tackles him down to the floor and kisses him. He had the sweetest face I've ever seen on him. *sighs* I'm glad you loved it.

Drabble #12: HATE (Krypto)

Here is the amazing award-nominated banner by Carol aka ctbn60. Thanks, Carol!

Here's the amazing award-winning video that Leanne aka
    phoenixnz did for me as a birthday present. Thanks so much, my friend.

A/N: I know it's been quite a while since I've posted a drabble. I hope you like it. *toes crossed*

A/N2: The inspiration for this drabble came from a chat I recently had with my dear friend Leanne aka phoenixnz. Thanks, my friend.

Drabble # 12: HATE (Krypto)

“Actually, I found him. Well, hit him, actually. Not hard. We call him
    Clarkie.”
    -Lois to guy behind counter

“We don't call him Clarkie."
    -Clark to Lois

“So what did Lex say about the dog?” Lois asked as they entered the grocery store to pick up a pot roast to replace the one that was devoured by the stray dog Lois had accidently hit.

“He said that one of the experiments his father had authorized was animal testing,” Clark replied as they headed down the aisle to the meat department.

“Certainly sounds like something Lionel would do,” she remarked as she stopped in front of a display rack nearby and grabbed a packet of instant gravy off one of the shelves.

“We don’t need that,” Clark said, taking it out of her hand.

“Sure we do,” snatching it back. “You always have gravy with pot roast.”

“My mother makes homemade gravy,” snatching it back and putting it back on the shelf.

Fine,” rolling her eyes and turning towards the meat display case.

“You don’t have to get huffy with me,” he said in an annoyed tone.

“I’m not getting huffy,” she snapped back.

“It sure sounded like it to me,” he replied as he picked up a package of meat and studied it before putting it back down.

“Why’d you put that one back?” she asked as he picked up another one. “It looked fine to me.”

“It was too fatty,” he replied while putting the second one
    back down too.

“What was wrong with that one?” sounding a little annoyed.

“I didn’t like the color,” he replied as he picked up a third package. “Now this one is perfect,” he said with a smile as he walked away.

Now where are you going?” her hands on her hips.

“Cooking bags,” he replied as he grabbed a box off the shelf. “
    Less dishes for you to wash later,” he said with a wink as he headed for the check-out line, laughing at the annoyed expression on her face…

Last edited by gem65; 09-27-2014 at 05:04 AM.

Oh Gem! I got sooooo excited when I saw I had a PM!! Sad I know. But anywho, got to love Clois banter! Yes I enjoyed this little Drabble, can't remember if I've read the rest but I'll be double checking anyway...

Yep went back to double check and I hadn't read this one! Silly me. Gem if you can recommend any others stories of yours (especially Clois ones) please let me know. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed67 View Post
    Oh Gem! I got sooooo excited when I saw I had a PM!! Sad I know. But anywho, got to love Clois banter! Yes I enjoyed this little Drabble, can't remember if I've read the rest but I'll be double checking anyway...
    I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yep went back to double check and I hadn't read this one! Silly me. Gem if you can recommend any others stories of yours (especially Clois ones) please let me know. Cheers.
    I have sooo many stories that it's hard for me to recommend one.

I created a thread and put the links to all my stories there. There are a few that are non-Clois. In those cases, I indicated the ship in the title. There aren't too many of those.

Enjoy!

A Collection of Song Fics and Other Stories

PS: Under the one-shot category is the link to my very first fan fiction story ever called Is this love? Then under the completed stories category is my very first completed multi-chapter story that's called Can you read my mind? Just so you know.

That was cute. It was like a deleted scene from Krypto. I always wondered if they had to replace the food that Shelby ate. I can imagine Martha sending them both to the market to get something. Nice job. Great to see an update. I was surprised and happy at the same time to see one. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by superlc529 View Post
    That was cute. It was like a deleted scene from Krypto.
    The idea for this thread was that each installment could have or should have happened in the show. I'm glad you liked it.

I always wondered if they had to replace the food that Shelby ate. I can imagine Martha sending them both to the market to get something.
    For some reason I have a harder time coming up with 'hate' installments. The 'love' ones are easier for me. Leanne and I talked the other day on Skype and the idea for this drabble came from that conversation.

Nice job. Great to see an update. I was surprised and happy at the same time to see one. Yay!
    I'm always happy to hear that. I'll try not to wait too long for another update, but I'm really behind on some of my other stories. *sighs*

Oooh thank you so much!!! Runs off to start reading.......

Oooh thank you so much!!! Runs off to start reading.......
    You're quite welcome. Enjoy!

You know the funniest parts of the Krypto episode were the names Lois came up with for the dog. We both know she only said 'Clarkie' to get Clark all riled up. I love this offscreen moment as it's nice to see Clark getting his own back on Lois, dragging her to the market with him to get a new roast. The bickering is one of the many things I love about this couple.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixnz View Post
    You know the funniest parts of the Krypto episode were the names Lois came up with for the dog. We both know she only said 'Clarkie' to get Clark all riled up.
    I agree. The expression on his face is priceless.

I love this offscreen moment as it's nice to see Clark getting his own back on Lois, dragging her to the market with him to get a new roast.
    I thought that she couldn't have all the fun. Besides, they needed a new roast.

The bickering is one of the many things I love about this couple.
    Once again I agree.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718