Justin Hartley directing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what it reminded me of.

Comment

Whatever to all of the above...I liked it. The contrast, the lighting, the close-ups, the drama, the hotness of Clark and Ollie....mmmmm.....that was fun!

Comment

Well done in my book. I thought the PZ filming was top notch and great fight scenes.

Comment

Justin Hartley directing

I thought he did a fine job, but I am surprised that they would let him direct so close to the end of the series(3 episodes), considering I don't think he has ever directed before.

Comment

It felt like he had a lot of screen time even though he was directing.

Comment

It was okay.

Comment

It was good.

Comment

ya i thought justin did a fine job in the director's chair. good pacing, and flow between scenes. good blocking/staging and good fight scenes. all in all another solid director from a sv cast member.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                    It felt like he had a lot of screen time even though he was directing.
                    He did. He was practically in the whole episdoe. Not saying it was much because of all those commercials.

Comment

I thought he did a great job, especially with this being his first go at it

Comment

well he probably had alot of disscussions with the regular smallville directors, tom, and the two DPs smallville uses. So he probably had alot of help to craft his direction choices.

Comment

I have a feeling that Justin has been watching some 300

Comment

well in one of the interviews justin did this week he mentioned 300 for inspiration for the fight scenes and look of outfits and all that.

Comment

I thought Justin did an amazing job directing. It too bad we won't see him direct another.

Comment

I am so glad they let him direct. I just thought they might not because they would want things done a certain way in the last episodes. It was a good choice though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎