This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Entertainment Weekly
      dominion preliminary ratings: 1.9milliion viewers and a 0.8 A 18-49 demo.
      Ouch that sucks.
      Last edited by KSiteTV; 04-30-2011, 08:54 AM. Reason: credit the original source :)

Comment

Wow thats SO much lower than I expected=[

Comment

It was a fantastic episode!! One of the best of the season, really suprised by the ratings? Was it the royal wedding coverage? fast five? Idk, i just hope the finale gets good numbers

Comment

Ouch. Happy spring everyone! Not the first time this has happened. I wonder what the CW looked like this week outside of Smallville. This isn't exactly the best time of year for the ratings.

Hopefully it wasn't preempted anywhere because then the ratings would be really sad.
            Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 04-30-2011, 08:49 AM.

Comment

am not surprised at all.. this season sucks... so many viewers are simply dvr-ing and watching whenever...( I guess the R-wedding will be blamed, but I didnt watch that either..)
              Iam sad and dissapointed with this season!

Comment

Even though like others have said ratings don't mean to much here at the end since the show is ending. But definately would have liked to get around 2.4mill on well. Time for the blame game lol.

Comment

superspider02 remember to most of states have had really bad weather so im sure dvr and i tunes amazon numbers are big it was great eps

Comment

Originally posted by LuLu
                    am not surprised at all.. this season sucks... so many viewers are simply dvr-ing and watching whenever...( I guess the R-wedding will be blamed, but I didnt watch that either..)
                    Iam sad and dissapointed with this season!
                    That is just your opinion.. I'm loving this season so much.The rating for all the shows have gone down also. So its not just Smallville.

Comment

bigvillir001
                      -- True... hundreds of people died with the horrible tornadoes, and those who survived certainly lost much more than just their TVs. Unfortunately, natural disasters don't really come into play, at the end of the day, for show ratings, but you've go to wonder how those tornadoes wouldn't hurt ratings. I just hope they're able to rebuild and get back to some form of normalcy soon. Watching the news is just devastating these days.

...and I agree with CloisForever1010 as well. Just because some people aren't pleased does not automatically make the season suck. I am enjoying this season, too... and I'd like to think it's not because I'm some mindless bozo who shut my brain off. Everyone has different preferences - to each there own... and yeah, it's not just Smallville that dips. Usually, there's a trend, when one show goes down, other shows also tend to trend in the lower regions... the CW is rarely ever a ratings winner - even on Thursday. That's why they're so gung-ho on demos.
                      Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 04-30-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

don't forget that alabama got hit hard. also fast five which appeals to guys came out today and that probably took some viewers away... i think the final number will go up to 2.0 million

Comment

Just the type of rating this episode deserved. I was hoping for such a number.

Comment

Usually when a series is ending, there tends to be a rating's spike, not a new series' low. OUCH!

Comment

As expected.. Some ppl are now content on waiting for the finale.. Its the only thing they really half ass promote.. And in honesty speaking on my behalf I am little burnt out after 10 years.. 10 years since day 1 before DVR when i had to chose which new show to watch Star Trek (with the Quantum Leap) guy.. OR Smallville.. Glad i chose SV.. Sad to see it go out on a low note.. Whether u love this season or hate this season. The numbers tell the story of a show that struggled its final year..

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
                                The numbers tell the story of a show that struggled its final year..
                                Smallville is the third highest rated show on the network(on a night that is generally considered a crappy night to get ratings). Beyond that the average viewers has increased roughly 150-200k from last year

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎