Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Eve be gone after "Mommy Dearest"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Eve be gone after "Mommy Dearest"?

With the last 3 episodes of the season summaries out. It seems like The Brothers take care of Eve in Mommy Dearest.

The Man Who Would Be King- The Brothers & Bobby interrogate Castiel about the War in Heaven.

Let It Bleed- A Demon (not a monster) kidnaps Lisa and Ben

The Man Who Knew Too Much- Sam's wall comes down and the War in Heaven comes to a head.

Anyone else get that feeling?

I'm thinking that as well. Which kinda sucks; I was very intrigued about the whole hybrid of monsters sub-plot in MD. Oh, well. That does make me hopeful of Adam being the next big bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      I'm thinking that as well. Which kinda sucks; I was very intrigued about the whole hybrid of monsters sub-plot in MD. Oh, well. That does make me hopeful of Adam being the next big bad though.

I thought all the storylines are supposed to come together in the season finale. Perhaps her storyline has to do something with the war in heaven and it's getting mixed in with that in summaries... or perhaps she just goes underground in some fashion. That's my hope anyway. I'd love to see her back next season.

Comment

I'd love to see her back too, don't get me wrong. But, even though I would hate for her to die, I don't see her as a real threat as Azazel, Lilith or Lucifer. Adam would be a great villain for season seven though.

Comment

I really doubt they have built up Eve's character to kill her off tonight. She hasn't seemed like much of a threat because she's hardly had any airtime. She'll definately be in Season 7. And Adam being a baddie... how would that happen? Lucifer or Michael using him as vessel and busting out of the cage somehow? That's a bit farfetched even by Supernatural standards... no offense

Comment

Lucifer and Michael having Adam for like two years inside that cage, they could turn him into one hell of a demon. Sam's soul is messed up, yes, and we'll see how that happens in "The Man Who Knew Too Much", but we need to see if Lucy and Mike would ever team up and create their own first demon, like how Lucifer turned Lilith.

Comment

Well... I was wrong lol! I'm a bit sick of the demon/angel crap and they could have made Eve much better. The only interesting twist is Castel turning evil which we suspected anyways. I hope they can pull this off... they had a good chance with Eve going in a new direction away from the angel/demon stuff. Hopefully, Cas and Crowley working together is enough to spin stuff away from the mundane. Sigh...

Comment

Glad Eve died myself. And a brilliant way of killing her off too. Dean's such a freaking badass, haha.

Comment

I did like the reason they gave her for leaving purgatory and that she is in favor of the natural order.

Comment

I don't like the way they built up all the hype on eve then kill her off in one episode. I would have liked to see her do more. She was the mother of all monsters. The show could have built alot around her. Now were back to angels and demons.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

NO! They killed Eve! Why? She was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by supernaturalfan
                        I don't like the way they built up all the hype on eve then kill her off in one episode. I would have liked to see her do more. She was the mother of all monsters. The show could have built alot around her. Now were back to angels and demons.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                        We're not back to angels and demons. I feel that we'll be seeing some kind of riot with the monsters next season, imo. Sure, the main baddie may even be a demon(I hope Adam returns), but a sub-plot may be a war of such with monsters vs hunters. I mean, monsters/Eve will never be a bigger plot point than angels and demons, imo.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎