No announcement yet.

Why didn't Klaus gasp for air?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Klaus gasp for air?

I was reading what people say on another TVD forum today, and someone brought up an excellent point. Remember how they made a big spectacle of once Elijah woke up, that he could'nt breathe because he wasn't invited in? Well at the end, Klaus was in Alaric's home and was fine? Shouldn't he of been gasping for air because Alaric owns the home and didn't invite him in?

While Klaus was in Alaric's body, he invited everyone in.

Comment

Maybe so, but Alaric still didn't invite Klaus in.

Comment

yes, he did

I can't remember the scene exactly but didn't he welcome them in or something...?

Since Katherine was able to stay in the apartment I had assumed Klaus made sure his real body would be able to as well. Maybe it wasn't something they thought didn't need to be seen on screen?
        Last edited by Sugar; 04-26-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
          yes, he did
          I must've missed it, but I doubt that Ric would tell Klaus to come in. Klaus could walk in with no problem when he was possessing Ric's body, as he was human, but now he has to adhere to the rules of vampires.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
            I must've missed it, but I doubt that Ric would tell Klaus to come in. Klaus could walk in with no problem when he was possessing Ric's body, as he was human, but now he has to adhere to the rules of vampires.
            While Klaus was in Alaric's body he invited his real body in, right? that's how I'm thinking it was done, since he did that with katherine...

Comment

While Klaus was in Alaric's body he invited his real body in, right? that's how I'm thinking it was done, since he did that with katherine...
              Ohh, that makes sense! Thanks Sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                Ohh, that makes sense! Thanks Sugar.

You're welcome....

Though it probably would have been cooler if he was so powerful that he didn't need to be invited in...

Comment

Though it probably would have been cooler if he was so powerful that he didn't need to be invited in...
                  Yea that would be a rather odd twist. Or maybe since he is a wolf hybrid he doesn't require an invitation?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎