Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Geoff Johns Written Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute Justice!! Then Legion then Booster.

Comment

Bosster-#1
      AJ-#2
      Legion-#3

Comment

Had to give it to Legion. It was like watching a comic book come to life, that episode (IMO). And rarely has characterization been so spot on between media.

Comment

Legion despite the weird Imra/Lana stuff.

Comment

Absolute Justice for sure. The story was just so seamless. It felt like we had known those characters forever. Not to mention it was shot beautifully!

Comment

Booster

Absolute Justice

Comment

Where's the "none of the above" option?

Comment

Legion!

Comment

So glad there was an 'all of the above' option as I couldn't decide.

Comment

I've said Legion elsewhere on this forum, but Absolute Justice is really starting to grow on me after watching it again. It's got 'comic book' written all over it, the characters are brilliantly written and the episodes are directed to a phenomenal standard. They just feel so epic and movie-like and the score only aids this factor. There is no doubt in my mind that Absolute Justice is the best Geoff Johns-written episode on Smallville; it beats the latest Geoff Johns episode 'Booster' by a long way off.

Comment

Legion was great, Lana was the most annoying part of it though, wish they never brought her back.

AJ was a great story, Hawkman, Stargirl and of course Doctor Fate.

Booster though totally blew them out of the water, Bumbling Clark which was the best part of the episode, the genius casting of Booster Gold and the phone booth.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                          If I had to pick from the 3, I'd have to go with Legion, but wish there was an option for "not over-the-moon about any of them"
                          Yeah really....cuz...that's how I felt about all of the ones he's written

~K

Comment

I dont think either Legion or Booster can hold a candle to AJ, it was a blockbuster movie IMO and it was hyped up, and the fact it was 2 hours made the story much grander and had time to develop. Legion had an advatage because of the events in BRIDE, it was a a huge cliffhanger so that really amped legion up, the lana slow parts did kill it for me tho, but its an EPIC EP!! One of the best! Booster was really great tho, it stands alone and i was suprised they tackled that whole storyline in 4o minutes. IMO it goes AJ - Booster - Legion. Bravo geoff johns! Gonna miss ur epic sv eps

Comment

"Absolute Justice" was the single greatest thing Smallville has done during it's course!! Alot of it is because of Geoff Johns.

"Legion" and "Booster were excellent too.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎