No announcement yet.

Skeets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeets

Was anyone else disappointed about the fact that Skeets was just some kind of headset instead of a cute flying robot? I really really loved the episode but I really wanted to see Skeets as a flying robot

Just another fail. Expect more to come...

Comment

It was fine. All the essential cybernetics were there, great voice and quirky character. It was just the CGI costs for a floating robot.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
        Was anyone else disappointed about the fact that Skeets was just some kind of headset instead of a cute flying robot? I really really loved the episode but I really wanted to see Skeets as a flying robot
        Budget. That would have cost too much.

Comment

Skeets was more like an audio tour museum ear piece in this one.The lil' robot was probably too much $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAM-el
            Just another fail. Expect more to come...
            Very jaded

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was hoping to see the actual Skeets, but I didn't mind what they did with it.

Comment

it would be lame to have a robot like that and btw it wouldn't work due to the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                  Very jaded

OHHHHH, FAR beyond jaded at this point. I left "jaded" back in S9...

Comment

And I don't think that was Billy West who voiced him either. We didn't see his name in the ending credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                      it would be lame to have a robot like that and btw it wouldn't work due to the cost.
                      You guys all know the cost? They could've had a gold paper mache egg on a string and made it work if they were creative enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                        You guys all know the cost? They could've had a gold paper mache egg on a string and made it work if they were creative enough.

Yeah, trolls would jump all over that one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                          How much does (constructing) a model robot (with no moving parts or blinking lights) and some fishing line cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                            How and why would it be lame? Skeets is supposed to be a floating robot. But yeah, they probably didn't show him as a robot because of the cost.

Comment

I was annoyed at first, but to be honest, there was so much packed into 40 min, I think a flying robot would have made it even more crowded.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎