Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Winchesters or viewers learn about souls what Death said they would?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Winchesters or viewers learn about souls what Death said they would?

I meant to bring this up last week but forgot to. Do you think the Winchesters learned the deep dark secret about souls that Death wanted them to learn as he mentioned near the end of Appointment in Samarra? In My Heart Will Go On, they learned a lot about messing with fate and how it can result in souls being created that would have never been born.

Or another question is did we the viewers learn what Death wants the Winchesters to learn about souls? What if what Death wants them to learn isn't some generic fact about souls, but actually what Castiel is up to? If that's the case, then we're definitely getting close to learning what he's up to. We know he saved the Titanic so he could get his hands on those 50000 souls, though I'm still confused about that since those people were alive & on Earth, so how would he have their souls unless they all made a deal with him, which didn't seem to be the case.

This week we learned something else about souls when Castiel used Bobby's as an energy source, or so he says. I thought Bobby said he was drained for the next 10 years after that happened though, so I guess there's a huge price to pay for it. But something tells me that Castiel was lying about needing Bobby's soul, but that's another topic that I'm posting in another thread.

I think the brothers will pretty much learn the most in "The Man Who Would Be King".

It just shows you how awesome Death is. Knowing about the souls way before Castiel even really tries to further that campaign(I don't think Castiel was doing that early in the season, imo).

Comment

There's no doubt that Death is hip to what's going on. He doesn't care to interfere himself, so he'd rather let the boys handle it as he feels they're the only ones qualified of course. The cryptic clue he left Dean was just that: a clue. Everything is revolved around souls this season. Death wasn't necessarily saying "find about the nature of souls" or whatever cause its been stated countless times by Cas and Balthazar how valuable souls are. What Death wants them to figure out is what's going on, which plays with the whole mystery-noir feeling the writers stated they were trying to portray this season. Now for Death to even care that much about it must mean Castiel is planning something BIG that could probably effect him as well or maybe the natural order or something. Fate did state that Castiel is trying to power up some war machine. Now whether she meant an actual weapon is unknown to me but I'm sure we'll see in the final episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kar.
        There's no doubt that Death is hip to what's going on. He doesn't care to interfere himself, so he'd rather let the boys handle it as he feels they're the only ones qualified of course. The cryptic clue he left Dean was just that: a clue. Everything is revolved around souls this season. Death wasn't necessarily saying "find about the nature of souls" or whatever cause its been stated countless times by Cas and Balthazar how valuable souls are. What Death wants them to figure out is what's going on, which plays with the whole mystery-noir feeling the writers stated they were trying to portray this season. Now for Death to even care that much about it must mean Castiel is planning something BIG that could probably effect him as well or maybe the natural order or something. Fate did state that Castiel is trying to power up some war machine. Now whether she meant an actual weapon is unknown to me but I'm sure we'll see in the final episodes.
        I have to keep reminding myself that the season is almost over since it feels like there's a whole half season to go for some reason.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎