No announcement yet.

So now we know where the painting in The French Mistake originated

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now we know where the painting in The French Mistake originated

This show is really something else. It was awesome how they had that painting/picture in The French Mistake and how in this episode, we finally saw where it came from. I'm assuming that since the house that Sam & Dean were in was SPN-Jared Padalecki's house from that alternate world, that SPN-Jared (as opposed to the actual Jared, LOL) was already filmed in the episode Frontierland with SPN-Jensen since TV studios tape multiple episodes in advance so that in that alternate world, Frontierland was already taped in the time & day that Sam & Dean arrived there. So it seems like that picture that was in SPN-Jared's house was done based off a scene of Frontierland that SPN-Jared was filmed in as he rode the horse to meet Sam Colt. I forgot if the details of the clothes he wore & horse he rode in that picture were spot on, but my guess is that we found out the origins since the clothes he wore in this episode seemed very familiar.

Well, it would make sense that the alt-world already filmed such an episode as the episode they were filming in "The French Mistake" seemed a lot different. Yes, they both dealt with that key, but Castiel mentioned how Raphael wouldn't let Balthazar "return", meaning, we've never heard before that Balthazar used to be on Raphael's side.

Comment

Mate, I think that's wrong.

The horse in the picture in French Mistake was White. Anyone got a screen-cap?

Also, how would they have got the picture, when in the Alt-world (our world) they were shooting French Mistake - EPISODE 15; this is episode 18. They were shooting at the same schedule as the show does in real-life which is the entire point of the episode.

(Also, I forget if the picture was painted or photographed; in which case, I'm pretty sure camera's weren't invented in 1860...?)
      Last edited by Superbruv; 05-06-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Castiel said that Balthazar worked for Raphael...if we are to say they were on the same film schedule than the real world of the same events, how come Castiel never mentioned that Balthazar worked with Raphael?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎