Ron Troupe!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrific_T
    I didn't know that!

I remember Future Lois mentioned him in "Homecoming" when she was on the phone with Perry White.
    Ron Troupe was the reporter who wrote the first Blur article in Identity. Clark asked Tess to be removed from Jimmy's story, and she gave the article to Troupe instead.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
      Ron Troupe was the reporter who wrote the first Blur article in Identity. Clark asked Tess to be removed from Jimmy's story, and she gave the article to Troupe instead.
      Exactly Ron was first one to write an article about the mysterious "Red-Blue-Blur" with Jimmy's photo and Lois will be the first one to write about "Superman"

-- All in the family! Gotta love Smallville for doing this, quite fitting I say!

Comment

I thought it was quite awesome.

Comment

Seeing Ron was awesome... Ah la la, I wish Smallville could go on for another decade

Comment

Originally posted by thereason
            the fact they spent so much time at the dp made it feel like a superman show
            Thank goodness

Comment

Comment

^ LOL @ Clark's reaction, he looks like a scared puppy dog

Comment

I wonder if Ron Troupe will be in the finale perhaps meeting Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rianna

credit: http://ckents.tumblr.com/

it was great to see him! this and the Steve Lombard mention made me feel like I was watching a Metropolis tv series
                    The Lane sisters love their men in glasses

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
                      The Lane sisters love their men in glasses

They should have done more episodes like this one, I wish we could see him again

Comment

I loved the shout-out! (Of Troupe AND Lombard )

Comment

Originally posted by Shootza
                          This crack me up everytime I see this. Clark is normally walking and talking to Lois then WHAM! Lois shoves him into Troupe.

Ah Lois you are a "strong" "force of nature" shoving the man of steel into people.

Originally posted by Rianna
                          ^ LOL @ Clark's reaction, he looks like a scared puppy dog
                          Poor guy. He was totally caught of guard and had no clue what to say to Ron.
                          Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 04-24-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Appearances of characters from the actual Superman mythology are always welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
                              I wonder if Ron Troupe will be in the finale perhaps meeting Lucy.
                              According to a VRA file on Lois in "Icarus", they apparently have already met (and more). The file lists Ron Troupe (well, a "Troupe", no first name visible, as it's obscured by something) and Samuel Troupe as known relatives of Lois Lane. So, presumably, they have gotten married (i have no idea if the government would list Lois Lane's nephew's biological father, unless he and Lucy were married) and had a kid. Though, there's probably something in "Ambush", that contradicts this. Of course, given the treatment the General puts Clark under, it wouldn't be shocking to learn that Lucy married Ron Troupe in secret and had a kid (possibly not in that order). The whole thing's kept from him, until after "Ambush" or it's something the VRA dug up and he's still unaware that he's a grandpa.
                              Last edited by jon-el87; 10-13-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎