Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bumbling Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm okay with it. He's a sexy bumbling fool.

Comment

Consider how few people actually know Clark, and how fewer have paid that much attention to him in the past. If you take all the people who don't know his secret already...there aren't too many people that know him anything close to intimately...

Comment

I loved it.

Comment

I like it. Tom does a very good job of allowing his character to rebel against it but commits to playing the role nonetheless.

Comment

It might help a little if Clark uses the C. Reeve's glasses.
            Now that's really neardy.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
              I agree it is late, but they're doing what they can trying to please everyone. Especially the purists... no matter how far fetched and random things come about.
              Purists?

Comment

Originally posted by bychance
                Christopher Reeve's Clark Kent is the only version where Clark is a bumbling fool. George Reeves didn't portray Clark Kent like that.
                Neither did the Lois and Clark version. I hate it and I could not stomach and entire season of this. Bumbling idiots don't blend in, they draw attention to themselves like Jaime Reyes did. Clark Kent, normal guy makes much more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by bychance
                  Christopher Reeve's Clark Kent is the only version where Clark is a bumbling fool. George Reeves didn't portray Clark Kent like that.
                  That might be true, Dean Cain wasn't bumbling either in LnC

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                    Consider how few people actually know Clark, and how fewer have paid that much attention to him in the past. If you take all the people who don't know his secret already...there aren't too many people that know him anything close to intimately...
                    Where are you getting this from? Clark doesn't seem to have any less or more friends than Lois, Chloe, or Oliver.

Comment

I adored it

Comment

it was awful to watch. TW played it perfectly, but it was just horrible and painful. i guess this clark will never be a great reporter. he couldn't even get a good interview from ted kord.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                          I agree it is late, but they're doing what they can trying to please everyone. Especially the purists... no matter how far fetched and random things come about.
                          There is no such thing as a purist when there are so many different versions of Clark Kent out there. There are the old movie versions, Lois and Clark, the comics, the cartoons, the George Reeve version, Smallville, and a new movie version.

Comment

Made me chuckle for sure! I enjoyed it

Comment

TW's acting was kind of fun to watch as bumbling Clark...

...but the idea of bumbling Clark is so absurd for Smallville Clark it isn't even funny...

1) Clark was NOT bumbing in HS...he was a star football player who was getting reruited by a major university to play football...

2) Clark has worked at the DP for years without a disguise...

3) in particular Perry really knows Clark pre disguise...So when "Superman" comes out to the public he will immediately recognize Clark...so will Jeff, Cat and everyone else who works at the Planet...

Comment

Originally posted by skye4376
                                it was awful to watch. TW played it perfectly, but it was just horrible and painful. i guess this clark will never be a great reporter. he couldn't even get a good interview from ted kord.

For a minute I thought there was greenK around and that why he was acting wierd.
                                But that was bad. Clark is suppose to be a good, tough reporter.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎