Best 18th Episode of the Series

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginnyfan
    Apocalypse
    I really wanted to vote for this but it's so tainted for me by the end with Kara and Clark in the ice room...

Comment

Yeah... not to mention the time travel weirdness with Brainiac and baby Clark. ??? Is that what you meant by the ice room?

I guess for me the good outweighs the bad.

Comment

That last scene with Kara and Clark and baby Clark on Krypton and the exploding planet... it kinda was... it felt tacked on and cheesy...

Comment

*shudder*

It was beyond stupid. But ... didn't Brainiac attach Doomsday to Clark's ship then? Who cares? LOL!

Comment

That whole plot made 0 sense...

Yeah so I couldn't give it to Apocalypse because it has that horrid connotation for me...

Comment

Best to Worst:

1) Season 8: ETERNAL

2) Season 6: PROGENY

3) Season 10: BOOSTER

4) Season 3: TRUTH

5) Season 7: APOCALYPSE

6) Season 4: SPIRIT

7) Season 9: UPGRADE

8) Season 1: DRONE

9) Season 2: VISITOR

10) Season 5: FRAGILE

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                I really wanted to vote for this but it's so tainted for me by the end with Kara and Clark in the ice room...
                beyond that I hated

1. Opening scene of Clark wallowing how his life sucks
                2. Not a big thing but did they have to end the AU sequence by having Clark shot

Comment

Apocolypse and Booster are the best IMO, Both fantastic episodes and i believe highlights of the series, Truth was also another good episode. Upgrade had awesome visuals and good performance but the story & dialouge were ehh for me, chloe putting lois to sleep to work with tess & metallo? Eternal was pretty good to

Comment

Booster was a good episode, but I don't really see it as a highlight or turning point in any way. It was cool that Clark started acting more like bumbling Clark Kent from the movies, and that was funny, but it was just an average episode for me.

I'd still rank Apocalypse and Upgrade higher than Booster.

Comment

"Apocalypse, "Eternal" and "Booster".

Comment

To me, the best episode from all these is Truth. But I voted for Drone because it's such an underrated episode. It has such wonderful, heart-warming moments between all characters, and the overall character development is just great. Clark is simply adorable, Lex is *gasp* smart, Lana is not annoying, Chloe is fair and gutsy, Pete is hilarious. *sigh* Oh, the memories. This show used to have likeable characters.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎