Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

look how he was looking at her like he could have ate her up that was sexy! I loved the entire scene possibly the best clois scene ever no not for me but def in the top ten

Comment

Clark taking the glasses off Lois was HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
        LMFAO could anyone explain to me why Clark just started ripping his shirt open I was like '...uh what?' not that I minded haha!!
        ^ I think it was a frustrated move Anne..which served a completely different notion to Lois..haha

Frustrated shirt ripping Clark for lois = mating call

Comment

LMFAO could anyone explain to me why Clark just started ripping his shirt open I was like '...uh what?' not that I minded haha!!
          I was thinking "If you show them your chest, I'm pretty sure everyone will figure out why she likes you. "

Comment

The Clois scenes were sweet tonight!!

Comment

yeah thst was i think clark really WANTED Lois lol he ripped his shirt then he took off her glasses i know the signs lol

Comment

I feel like it was because he was starting to reject the idea of the outfit, and Lois was like don't, we'll make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
                  Yes, those glasses make me want to jump him on the spot! Kinda like Lois did

The second I saw the poster I said Lois, then Clark said it. Huh great minds think alike

Lois wearing Clark's glasses could turn me from being straight, too.

It's no fair how Clois can make glasses sexy.

Comment

Awesome clois scenes tonight!

Comment

^^ Yeah, he was frustrated about the new identity and everything and it was a let out.

Just a perfect scene!!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                        ^ I think it was a frustrated move Anne..which served a completely different notion to Lois..haha

Frustrated shirt ripping Clark for lois = mating call
                        haha yes, he was like the hell with this, I look terrible! and lois was like YOU ARE SO HOT and jumps him

Comment

He was trying to make a point. He rips off his shirt and we see a white t-shirt. That is how the world sees him, a guy with no super suit underneath that is just ordinary and bumbling. While she is sexy, hot, beautiful and smart Lois Lane.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
                            Clark taking the glasses off Lois was HOT!

IkR!! OMG.. I loved that and the way he brushed back some of her hair.. *swoon*

Comment

All I could think when Clark started ripping his shirt off was "shucks, it didn't get taken all the way off." *curses offscreesnville*

Comment

The dude was just frustrated, he was letting his emotions get the better of him, it was like his way of just saying "F THIS" you know when you have those moments where everything kind of builds up and you finally kind of let it all out.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎