No announcement yet.

Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
    I love how he keeps his eyes open for a second.. like he has to see her then closes them slowly as if he is thinking "this is how I like it" ..

I know that was awesome he needs mental images of her tormind him that she will always be there waiting for him hehe They are so beautiful

Comment

• Wow I'm really late to this party!

I loved all their scenes in this episode. Every. Single. One. It had a lot of the Lois and Clark that I know and love.

But that last scene will always be my favorite of theirs from this episode. I've always loved, LOVED, LOVED when Lois and Clark had their "loft chats", or their "deep convos" in their scenes. This is one of those. And it was shot amazingly. I don't need to go on...I will just let all the gifs on this page do my talking for me, for why I loved that moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellokitty
        Wow I'm really late to this party!

I loved all their scenes in this episode. Every. Single. One. It had a lot of the Lois and Clark that I know and love.

But that last scene will always be my favorite of theirs from this episode. I've always loved, LOVED, LOVED when Lois and Clark had their "loft chats", or their "deep convos" in their scenes. This is one of those. And it was shot amazingly. I don't need to go on...I will just let all the gifs on this page do my talking for me, for why I loved that moment.
        Agreed! My fav moments are as you said are their "loft chats" or when they have "deep convos" -- Tom did a fabulous job directing all the moments in the episodes but the couch scene was exceptional -- it was incredible!

Comment

• Woah! It says how good an episode is (for me) when the Clois doesn't irritate me and actually feels heartwarming.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎