Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternate Season 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you're excited Buziel. Anyway readers, I'm just posting this as a precaution. If by some weird chance I happen to get banned from this site you can find this story on fanfiction.net.

Comment

Good to know.

Comment

AAggghhhhh an Evil Whitney without being Tina, and Van Nutjob a season early! Looks like you have plenty to work with from Season 2. Though I can't wait to see how you handle the episode Heat!!!!

Comment

I'm not dead or anything guys and I still do plan on writing more of Alternate Season 2. I've been spending the last few months focusing most of my time on one of my other fics for an entirely different franchise. That time paid off because I finished it (who knew I had it in me. haha). I'm going to get back to this story, but due to Junior year of College don't expect an update too soon. It might take about a month or so. Just hang tight and I apologize for making you wait without even saying what's happened to me. C ya!

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
            I'm not dead or anything guys and I still do plan on writing more of Alternate Season 2. I've been spending the last few months focusing most of my time on one of my other fics for an entirely different franchise. That time paid off because I finished it (who knew I had it in me. haha). I'm going to get back to this story, but due to Junior year of College don't expect an update too soon. It might take about a month or so. Just hang tight and I apologize for making you wait without even saying what's happened to me. C ya!
            No need to apologize. Good to hear from you though. I can't wait to read your next update.

Comment

Miss me guys? Writing my first feature length script for my junior year of college eviscerated anytime I had to write any fan fiction. It wasn’t until quite recently that I wrote anything at all. I know you’re probably annoyed and tired of me popping back in to say I’m alive and then getting nothing out of it. I can’t blame you for that to be honest. Never the less here’s a short promo of coming events. If the site will let me post it that is.
              Last edited by protector91; 06-04-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

A darker version of the Superman theme begins.

The Symbol for the house of El is shown in its traditional form.

S

Lex paces around his study taking a drink.

Lex: There is more to the meteor shower than the freaks it created Clark. A lot more.

Clark watches Lex uneasily. The House of El Symbol shifts into a primitive form.

Clark stares at his spaceship in disbelief.

Clark (nervous): Dad. What…what planet am I from?

Chloe Sullivan
                and Leslie Willis watch the Luthorcorp building from atop the Daily Planet.

Leslie: I'm telling you Sullivan. Whatever the Luthors are hiding in there, it'll make both our careers.

Cut to a shot of Leslie running away from Security as they open fire.

Chloe: Leslie, watch out!

_
                Cut to the Luthor Mansion. Lionel circles Tess.

Lionel: You may trust your so called friends completely.

Tess and Clark embrace.

Lana's hands glow and her body is surrounded in a green aura.

Clark shoves Parasite into a wall.

Lionel: But do you think your so called friends have the same faith in you?

Lionel leaves Tess to her thoughts. She takes a few breaths and then punches the wall taking a chunk out of it.

Smallville: The Second Season

This year, everyone
                has something to hide

Comment

Ooohh, can't wait. Sounds good.

Comment

i have COMPLETELY forgotten season 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.... but PLEASE CONTINUE IT CUZ I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN CLARK AND TESS!!!! ^_^^_^_^_^

Comment

A/N: Hi guys. Been a while hasn't it? I now present the long and overdue (understatement much) update for Alternate Season 2. Sorry it isn't long, but I wanted to give you guys something.

Because I can't post the actual text without the site ceasing to work, I'm posting the link to it on fanfiction.net. Enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6997902/...rnate_Season_2

Comment

Nice, I like the suspense you built up. I might just have to go back and read the first season cause I forgot some of the events mentioned in this chapter. Good job!

Comment

A/N: Just a quick update to show I'm alive (even if the thread is not).

“What do you mean we just lost power! ? Hospitals don’t just lose power for no reason!” Chloe frantically yells.

“I don’t know! I’m just a nurse!” The nurse screams back just as frantic.

“Don’t you have any back up power in this place! ?” Tess shouts.

“Y-yes. It should’ve come on, but it hasn’t!” The nurse nervously stutters.

Clark swallows thickly. If they can’t get the power back on then the people...

Clark starts walking out of Lana’s hospital room without thinking.

“Where are you going Clark?” Tess asks grabbing his arm.

“I have to do something,” he answers.

“I knew you’d say that, but what can you do? The staff is probably already working on getting the power back up and running,” Tess says trying to sound hopeful without much luck.

Clark does a quick X-ray of the building down to the basement level; he spots a member of the staff rushing inside what he guessed was the generator room when a familiar being grabs and restrains him.

Rudy, Clark thinks worriedly.

“How’s Lana?” Clark asks. Tess walks over to Lana and looks over her.

“She seems to still have a pulse...Clark?...damn it,” Tess curses when she turns and doesn’t seem him there. “Why does he have to go and be the hero?”

“Because nobody else will,” Chloe sighs. “You guys go and try to find him. I’ll watch over Lana,” Chloe offers. _

Clark super speeds into the basement and comes to a stop in front of the staff member he saw with his x-ray vision. He is lying on the floor out cold. Clark bends down and checks for a pulse. Clark breathes a sigh of relief when he feels one.
                          He then stands back up and starts to do an x-ray of the basement.

Where are you Rudy? He thinks to himself when suddenly something slams into Clark and pins him up against the wall.

“Howdy Kent!” Rudy greets Clark and tries to grab his face. Clark quickly snatches his wrists before he can get a hand on him.

“Rudy. You need to turn the generators back on! Innocent people could die,” Clark says struggling to keep Rudy from him.

“Oh, I’ll gladly restore power once you decide to cooperate, Kent,” Rudy reveals.

Clark instead head butts Rudy as hard as he can and sends across the basement. Clark looks for the main power switch, spots it, and runs to it.

However, Rudy beats Clark to the switch and throws him to the other end of the basement. Clark crashes into the wall and nearly makes a hole in it.

“Oh I never get tired of that,” Rudy laughs.

Comment

Great update !!!!!! Sorry been MIA for awhile

Comment

Here is the link that will take you to chapter 3. As an added bonus you can continue on to chapter 4 as well. Hope you like both updates.

Comment

Hey protector9, I absolutely LOVE how you set up this fanfic with all the "teasers" and "trailers", etc. Is that an idea that I could borrow maybe? I usually end up creating posters and fanvids for a story before I start writing because *seeing* the scenes helps me write them... I thought it would be fun to be able to share all of those ideas as well, just like you did! I would give FULL credit of the idea to you, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎