Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 more episodes, and This show will finally be over!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this show no matter what, and I have never hated an episode! I'm excited for new episodes, but I'll still be really sad when it's finally over forever.

Comment

I've had my issues with Smallville myself over the years..but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be ready for it to be over. People grew up with these characters...for ten, long years. People stood by this show even when it was at its worst, and my God when the show was bad it was an assault on every area of the brain, but when it was good it was a masterpiece....it's gonna be sad to see this era go. I've definitely developed a kind of emotional connection to this show that has never been duplicated and probably never will. Might even shed a quick tear when it's all over.....can't wait for the full series boxset to come out, though, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ship!
        I have heard that argument before. Do you turn away from a car crash? You try and help if you can, but you still watch. I made my opinions, you have yours. Let it be!

2 to go!
        This argument makes no sense.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
        Personally, it's my favorite show on television - the only that I'd ever spend so much time with. I've watched a lot of TV and this is by far the most deliciously fun hour of television I have ever had the pleasure to experience.

I understand that it's not everybody's cup of tea, and I don't expect everyone to feel the way I do about it, but I have no shame in admitting my affection for the show. I can't claim it's a perfect show, nothing ever is, but to go on for ten seasons... well, they must have done something right... and I didn't even come in from the beginning. I became a fan in season 3 - I never looked back.
        It's the only regular tv show I've ever bothered to tune into on a regular basis, or buy the DVDs of.
        Last edited by DAISHI; 04-23-2011, 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This is the only TV show I watched with love since the days of Xena and Gabrielle. I don't love it as much as I STILL love X:WP, but it is still very enjoyable.

I don't go and drive down the roads to see a car crash. I don't force myself to watch something I hate.

Obviously, I still love the show. I loved season 9, and I'm loving season 1. Lois Lane (ED) was the reason I continued to enjoy the show after the first 3 seasons.

Comment

After all of this argueing it's funny that no one bothered to correct The Ship that there are three episodes left until it's over(Dominion, Prophecy and the Series Finale) and that's assuming that The Ship's aware of Booster. Anyway there are some aspects I hate but overall there have been so many great moments that I love on SV. I started watching this show when I was 11 and I'm now 20 so I have grown up with this show and I'll be sad to see it gone but it's been time for it to end for a while now.

Comment

If ever there was a time for

............................................______ __
              ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
              .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
              .........................,/...............................................":,
              .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
              .................../.................................................. .........,}
              ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
              .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
              ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
              ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
              .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
              ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
              ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
              ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
              ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
              ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
              .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
              ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
              .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
              ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
              ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
              .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
              ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
              ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

It's now

Comment

Stargate Atlantis, was my favourite show before smallville, but i stopped watching mid final season, because my favourite character teyla emmagan was underused and it became the sheppard/mackay show, so i stopped, why torture myself, i watch for the entertaiment and not to be ungry all the time.
                Now i would have stopped watching smallville, if not for the best lois lane ever, i love strong women. So my advice stop torturing yourself, if you dont like something.

Comment

It's my favorite show. I may make me angry, but it also makes me smile. And the last 3 seasons was more Superman than the last 3 seasons before it.
                  Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 04-25-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎