No announcement yet.

How can CL be a hero?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can CL be a hero?

Considering that everyone hates him? Now, how can he became their hero? I don't think that anyone will even give him a chance to become a hero. Not considering everything he has done.

AU Jor-El will probably wipe the memories that the people of earth had of CL.

Comment

mind wipe is my guess, and while i'm meh i'm not sure about clois in the au world. he may just get lois as well. i think
      Last edited by sunny j; 04-17-2011, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Angel did it! That means Clark Luthor can do it as well. I know that Angel was not known globally but he did redeem himself despite his nonbelievers. I believe Clark Luthor can do the same but he will always have naysayers.

Comment

Spider-Man's hated. The X-Men protects a world that fears and hates them. You don't need to be loved, to do heroic things. In fact, when Supes got started, he was portrayed as not being too popular with the Police (who tried to arrest him a few times).

And I don't think CL will become a superhero, under the aliases "Ultraman" or "Clark Luthor". If it was me, I'd bury the Clark Luthor identity (make people think he's dead), then start over with a new identity (Clark Kent, perhaps) and have the Fortress do a little plastic surgery (hey, it can send you through time and to other universes, surely it can do plastic surgery), to alter the face.

Meaning, Clark Luthor would be dead and a new man, Clark Kent, arrives in Metropolis (possibly a few years between each other, to avoid suspicion). At the same time, as a new super powered being, called Superman, begins fighting crime in the city.

Comment

Angel and Angelus were two different people. Clark Luthor was too far gone..not everyone can be redeemed.

And all it took was a 5 minute talk from Clark?

Well gee I guess all Clark has to do is talk to Lex, Metallo, Darkseid, Zod etc. and it'll be sunshine and flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
              Angel and Angelus were two different people. Clark Luthor was too far gone..not everyone can be redeemed.

And all it took was a 5 minute talk from Clark?

Well gee I guess all Clark has to do is talk to Lex, Metallo, Darkseid, Zod etc. and it'll be sunshine and flowers.
              I really don't think the whole Good vs Evil. I think that people are very complicated. For me, CL is a complicated person. Thinking about his past and his background, he has lived a very weird life. Being rised by Lionel Luthor and as Clark said to him "You don't need to be defined by your past". Maybe he don't want to live the way he did, cause that's way Lionel raised him. People can change. Tess changed, Lionel Luthor changed (The real one). And yeah, people are complicated no one's evil just like that.

Comment

If CL really was redeemed he should throw himself at the mercy of the (earth 2) court and let them decide.

We don't know what A.I Jor-el is like in the AU. I'd still say that in the future (offscreen) Clark will have to return to the AU to sort out Ultraman and the Crime Syndicate.

Comment

Time travel is the solution, IMO. The AU fortress has to have the same crystal Clark used to bring back Lana in Reckoning. After training, a new Clark Luthor (in case he really is redeemed) turn back time to before he committed his first murder. He would be put into a real test, because, with all his memories he will have to endure Lionel's abuse again, and stand up to him, and not allow him to corrupt him any more.

Then that whole story will be rewritten, with Clark Luthor becoming Superman, and Ultraman would have never existed.

Comment

I honestly don't believe he will become a hero. I think he'll sip right back down toward that dark path he was headed towards before the events in 'Luthor.' Like CK is destined to become Superman, this guy is destined to become CL IMO. Sure, he might have Jor-EL mindwipe everyone on the planet, sure, he might try to become a superhero, much like Lex Luthor tried to be a good person in the earlier seasons of Smallville, but with no one to guide him except Jor-EL (Who can be just as callous as Lionel Luthor) I feel the only lesson Clark Luthor will learn, and keep, is that e can't flaunt his powers anyway he sees fit to, and has to remain discreet by creating secret identitis...ala..Ultraman. Of course, this is onlya possibility because I want this scenario to happen

Comment

Since this is totally speculation since we will never know how Clark Luthor turns out for sure, I will say he will redeem himself under Jor-El's training. He will not reveal himelf to the world as Clark Luthor and may even wear a mask when in hero mode. He could even have his face changed with surgery. CK had faith that CL could be a different man helping his world and so do I.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                        Since this is totally speculation since we will never know how Clark Luthor turns out for sure, I will say he will redeem himself under Jor-El's training. He will not reveal himelf to the world as Clark Luthor and may even wear a mask when in hero mode. He could even have his face changed with surgery. CK had faith that CL could be a different man helping his world and so do I.
                        then he can secretly romance Lois despite murdering her first husband

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KryptonStones
                        I honestly don't believe he will become a hero. I think he'll sip right back down toward that dark path he was headed towards before the events in 'Luthor.' Like CK is destined to become Superman, this guy is destined to become CL IMO. Sure, he might have Jor-EL mindwipe everyone on the planet, sure, he might try to become a superhero, much like Lex Luthor tried to be a good person in the earlier seasons of Smallville, but with no one to guide him except Jor-EL (Who can be just as callous as Lionel Luthor) I feel the only lesson Clark Luthor will learn, and keep, is that e can't flaunt his powers anyway he sees fit to, and has to remain discreet by creating secret identitis...ala..Ultraman. Of course, this is onlya possibility because I want this scenario to happen
                        Of course...although he will probably now become a better killer now that he can get training from Jor-el
                        Last edited by Greenarrowjustice; 04-17-2011, 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                          then he can secretly romance Lois despite murdering her first husband

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Of course...although he will probably now become a better killer now that he can get training from Jor-el
                          I guess that depends on AU Lois.

AI Jor-El wasn't happy with Clark K when he almost killed old clone Lex. AU Jor-El will hold Clark L to the same standards, imo.

Comment

I think there was a point in that scene of Clark Luthor walking inside the Fortress and it reviving again, with AI Jor-el talking to him again. And the point is that Clark Luthor wanted to try. If he will succeed or not, we will never know. I don't think we are supposed to believe he wouldn't, though. I see no point in that scene, if the idea behind it was that Clark Luthor had no chance of redemption.

Besides, this is the AI Jor-el. He will strip him of his powers in a moment, if he feels it is needed, period. He did it with Clark, and I would like to know why anyone believes this Clark Luthor who knows nothing about Krypton, who doesn't know how to do anything about his heritage would be able to control AI Jor-el. Even our Clark was never able to destroy the AI, so I doubt Clark Luthor would be.
                            Last edited by liana; 04-18-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Exactly, If CL heads down the dark path again, Jor-El will surely remove his powers so that he is no threat to that world. Jor-El is back in control now so the AU will be safe now no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎