Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luthor Vs. Kent

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked Kent. Kent shows a matured Clark even though Clark (Luthor) is wickedly interesting.

Comment

Luthor had a bit of an edge because of the suspense and darker storyline *BUT* Kent had alot of emotional elements that made for a better story so i picked Kent. But they go hand in hand, so there both awesome! Highlights of S10 for shure!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kent
        I find it interesting, and very appropriate, that the two AU episodes were named for these two families, and this was reflected in the themes portrayed.
        I agree.

Comment

Kent was emotionally moving. Luthor was cleverly stylish. So much like the two families they describe.

Comment

Luthor

Comment

Kent.

Comment

I'm going with Kent. Luthor made me take a shower after I spilled my drink trying to throw it at the TV.

Comment

I loved both episodes ALOT! But I think I liked Luthor more because it was so great to see Lionel again.

Comment

There was a difference between Luthor & Kent. Luthor was about no redemption and Kent was all about redemption.

Comment

Luthor.

Comment

Originally posted by kilroy107
                        There was a difference between Luthor & Kent. Luthor was about no redemption and Kent was all about redemption.
                        Another difference was that whereas "Luthor" was written brilliantly, "Kent" was just horrible from farm selling Clark to lightswitch redemption Clark Luthor.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎