No announcement yet.

Lines you wish were in Kent

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines you wish were in Kent

Lois (not knowing she's talking to Clark Luthor): Did I ever tell you how smart you were in choosing wild cherry over vanilla?

Clark Luthor: Yeah, I'm glad I listened. C'mon Tess baby!

Lois: What!?!

Clark Luthor: Yeah, who else would wild cherry be? Look at that red hair.

Clark Kent (holding a pie): Hey, I like wild cherry too.

Lois: That's wild cherry pie you moron.

Clark Kent: I know, and I love it. Mmmmm-hmmm!!!!

[Lionel shows up]

Lionel: Me too.

Clark Luthor, Lois & Tess simulataneously: Yeah, we know!

Lionel: I just wanted to confirm it.

Clark Luthor: Yeah, we've seen all your "saplings".

Lionel: Haha, you wish.

Tess: Wait, I have more siblings?

Lionel (smirking): One in every country. The Luthors are a veritable United Nations. Now, I have a meeting with my general ass-embly. The Luthor production this year is lagging the average production at this time of the year.

Martha on the phone: "You sold WHAT?? What gave you the idea I was trying to use subliminal suggestion? I just wanted to hand down the farm to you like your father always inteneded! What? Clark, you can carry Lois at superspeed to Paris, let alone Metropolis...A sudio apartment? Oh Lord, Clark, the loft is bigger than that? Did you even think of poor Shelby? I made a terrible mistake, Clark....I'm just glad you're father's not here to see what you've done." (Click)

Comment

Clark K. : You can be redeemed Clark Luthor. You could have killed Tess in a heartbeat but you chose not too. You can be a hero your world needs.

Clark Luthor: Really? you think that I'm a good man?

Clark Kent : HELL NO. Your a-- is going straight to the Phantom Zone. Friggen' psychopath. Pffft...

Comment

[QUOTE=HeavyHeart;7263990]Clark K. : You can be redeemed Clark Luthor. You could have killed Tess in a heartbeat but you chose not too. You can be a hero your world needs.

Clark Kent : HELL NO. Your a-- is going straight to the Phantom Zone. Friggen' psychopath. Pffft...[/QUOTE]

If only the Kansas farmboy was badass enough to say things like that!

And I'm guessing that some posters would have liked a 'CLARK LUTHOR!'

Comment

"I like making you wait".

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by HeavyHeart
          Clark K. : You can be redeemed Clark Luthor. You could have killed Tess in a heartbeat but you chose not too. You can be a hero your world needs.

Clark Kent : HELL NO. Your a-- is going straight to the Phantom Zone. Friggen' psychopath. Pffft...
          And that's the other line I really wish we heard.
          Last edited by costas22; 04-16-2011, 12:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I would have changed a little the dialogue when Clark and Lois were sitting in the porch. When he was talking about the farm and how the place was keeping him grounded, I was hoping he would said he was ready to take off instead of move on. It would have been a nice touch.

Comment

INT. BARN-LOFT -- DAY
              (off screen) GUNSHOT. (CL falls backward w/ a green K bullet to the forehead)

(LEX LUTHOR steps out from the shadows -- points the gun at CK)

LEX: You're next, farmboy. Never forget, I AM THE VILLAIN OF THIS STORY..!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAM-el
                INT. BARN-LOFT -- DAY

If only!

Comment

Shelby to Clark Luthor: "I am your father, Cluke..........now how's about feeding me?"

Comment

Originally posted by KRAM-el
                    INT. BARN-LOFT -- DAY

Now that would be EPIC

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Chucktastic

Except he's Cluke Skyluthor crushing inappropriately on his long lost sister, Princess Boobies.

OMFG.....Princess Boobies......hilarious
                    Last edited by Sarrkazztic; 04-16-2011, 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

CK: We finally get to meet this time. I still owe you a butt kicking after what you did to Lios.
                      CL: Bring it on pretty boy? You know i'm exactly as strong as you are.
                      CK: I had more expires. I been fighting metahumans since I was 14. Aliens since I was 18. I'm going to pound you?
                      Last edited by kp1984; 04-17-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Clark Kent: I know how to stop you.

Clark Luthor: I made sure there's no kryptonite here.

Clark Kent: I wasn't talking about kryptonite. I was talking about this!

[Clark pulls out a pie]

Clark Luthor: Noo!!!! The apple-y goodness. The warm baked crust. I can't resist!!

[Clark Luthor starts eating the pie]

Clark Kent: Part 1 is accomplished. Now time for Part 2. Go get him Lana.

Lana: Sure thing.

Clark Luthor: Mmm, such tasty pie!!

Lana: Oh Clarky honey. Do you have any secrets & lies to tell me?

Clark Kent: Hahaha, he's so screwed. Trapped in the Fortress with pie, Lana, and Jor-El. I feel guilty about this.

Comment

Clark: *sees Clark Luthor* Dangit! How'd you get away from that giant kryptonite device that Oliver had? I'd have died there myself if it weren't for Lionel coming in and screwing things up.

Comment

Clark (looking up from the street at Tess dangling from the window): I pledge allegiance to the untied dress of Tess. And to the Metropolis for which she dangles...

Comment

Lois to Clark: "Lets go christen the new apartment, Smallville."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎