Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly the last time we ever see Dark Clark.. Who was your favourite ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a hard time deciding between Bizarro Clark and Lionel Clark, but decided I really did enjoy Bizarro and he was in more than one episode so I got to enjoy him more.

Comment

Clark Luthor, forever and always!

But my favourite lines "Crown's mine, B****"

Comment

Clark on RedK "Has no Equal"

Comment

REd K Clark.He knows how to party.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
            Clark on RedK "Has no Equal"
            hell yes!!

Comment

I love CK on redK, seeing that part of Clark he was always scared to show people.
              I will miss seeing him on redK, but I'll always have the DVDs.

Comment

Red K Clark, followed closely by Clark Luthor.

Comment

I think RedK Clark was amazing in Red, Fever and Exile... but they overused that character and made it hard to define...

Bizarro was amazing... clever, evil.... but still a DORK! heheh, it was great to see him come back except for the part that he fell in love with Lana...

LionelClark was thrilling... it was pure evil... and style.... loved it!

Clark Luthor has me confused... it's supposed that he's the AU equal to real world Lex Luthor... but he had a lot more emotions and goodness in the character...
                  I think it was too easy for Clark to convince to CL to "move on to the good side"

MY CHOICE IS BLACK K KAL-EL....
                  He didn't care for anything other than getting what he wanted.
                  Killing, stealing, offending.... he did in one episode what the real CK did in an entire season!

Lionel Clark is the closest second.

EDIT:

lol!!!!
                  Dawn/Feminine Clark was amazing!!!! XD
                  Last edited by DarkDeadReaper; 04-22-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Ahhh...tough choice. I always liked redk Clark, Bizarro was great, Clark Luthor was amazing and LionelClark was great too. I'll go with Clark Luthor in this one. His arrival to Watchtower, the "I'll kill you" line. Total bad a**.

Comment

Clark Luthor is the darkest Clark so gets my vote but I like them all and TW did a great job.

Comment

"Darkness-wise, crown definitely goes to CL. In terms of "greatness", however, I'd choose Red K-Clark. What a hottie!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎