Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRS. QUEEN - Lois & Oliver officially married in Earth 2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
    I'm glad he died, so Lois doesn't have to live the rest of her life tied to a bitter, self destructive guy like him. Although AU Oliver had good intentions, he destroyed so many lives that that ended ruining him. On top of that, everyone in that world carries a meteor rock in their pockets son in a couple of years, half of the population of Earth 2 are going to be meteor freaks or die of radiation poisoning.
    I was surprised AU Lois married such a rat like AU Oliver who took farms out from under people like Jonathan.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
      I was surprised AU Lois married such a rat like AU Oliver who took farms out from under people like Jonathan.
      I guess because she was the one person he told why he did that crap too and she felt sorry for him for how hated he was... or something... man did she seem luke warm with him in Luthor...

Comment

Originally posted by Chucktastic

Soooo, better to be with a 'reformed' sociopathic murderer who had a socially unacceptable relationship with his step-sister, than end up being alone?
        You don't understand! They're SOULMATES!!! You cannot go against Destiny!

Comment

Well, since she lost her husband she will meet Richard White

Comment

Too bad we dont get any Lollie on screen while we get Cless in its full galore.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
              I guess because she was the one person he told why he did that crap too and she felt sorry for him for how hated he was... or something... man did she seem luke warm with him in Luthor...
              Yeah, it was all strange. Like how Lois and Oliver even had the time to get Married - when all hell was breaking loose??? When CL came back and Oliver outed him to the public. Why did it take months for CL to kill him??? Since we saw the funeral was Just taking place at that time.

And why didn't Oliver kill him right when he returned, like Clark Kent told him to do??? It really doesn't add up.

Someone mentioned, which would have been a MUCH better idea, that Oliver could have been killed the night that CL returned... then LOIS could have been the one to arm the city against Clark Luthor Then it would have made sense that he wouldn't kill HER... just like he wouldn't FIRE her... when he obviously had the power to do so...

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                Yeah, it was all strange. Like how Lois and Oliver even had the time to get Married - when all hell was breaking loose??? When CL came back and Oliver outed him to the public. Why did it take months for CL to kill him??? Since we saw the funeral was Just taking place at that time.

And why didn't Oliver kill him right when he returned, like Clark Kent told him to do??? It really doesn't add up.

Someone mentioned, which would have been a MUCH better idea, that Oliver could have been killed the night that CL returned... then LOIS could have been the one to arm the city against Clark Luthor Then it would have made sense that he wouldn't kill HER... just like he wouldn't FIRE her... when he obviously had the power to do so...
                I like that story better!

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                Too bad we dont get any Lollie on screen while we get Cless in its full galore.
                I'm glade we didn't see any Lollie... the alt!Wolrd Lollie had none of the humor of SV!World Lollie...
                Last edited by borednow; 04-19-2011, 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm glade we didn't see any Lollie... the alt!Wolrd Lollie had none of the humor of SV!World Lollie...
                  Fearing for your loved ones lives because of a murdering superpowered tyrant will do that to you.

Anyways, Imo Ollie wasn't right by taking the farmers lands (he could have bought just the kryptonite) but it was more or less self defense on behalf of the citizens of AU Metropolis. Ultraman's killing spree had to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                    Fearing for your loved ones lives because of a murdering superpowered tyrant will do that to you.
                    Kill all your humor? I suppose... I was just saying I found it dull as dirt in the AU and to top if off sad as Oliver seemed more into Lois than Lois seemed into him... The lack of Lollie was not missed by me.

Comment

Kill all your humor?
                      Yeah, I guess that's not a good idea either. Especially since RW Ollie isn't exactly fun or GA anymore either.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                        Yeah, I guess that's not a good idea either. Especially since RW Ollie isn't exactly fun or GA anymore either.
                        Yeah... we can't see good old Ollie anywhere.

Comment

Yeah... we can't see good old Ollie anywhere.
                          Must be "the darkness" that has made our Ollie such a dull boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                            Didn't seem to have any effect on him in "Fortune"

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                              That could have been his excuse, if he hadn't been so dull and boring since season 8. I think he downfall of his character started in Toxic, if not before.

Comment

i love Clois and Lollie.....

i always love seeing the triangle of Clark/Lois/Oliver especially in Season 9...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎