Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRS. QUEEN - Lois & Oliver officially married in Earth 2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
    Anyway this is the one thing that bothers me about the episode... If CL arrived back in his universe and managed to avoid being caught by Oliver's Kryptonite trap, why didn't he just kill Oliver immediately?
    Probably because he did not appear in CK's place. Just like CL didn't appear in front of Tess when Clark left for the AU and Lionel didn't stand beside CK in Watchtowerr at the end of Luthor.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Probably because he did not appear in CK's place. Just like CL didn't appear in front of Tess when Clark left for the AU and Lionel didn't stand beside CK in Watchtowerr at the end of Luthor.
      True. I keep forgetting that Kryptonian artifacts and how they work never make any sense (Or maybe that's the writers' fault?)

Comment

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
        It was nice Lois being Mrs. Queen sad though she is a widow now but, with his billions.
        Score!

She's a Queen now. Why would she want to trade down to the Prince of Dakrness?!

Comment

Well, they can't have Lois depressed and alone after "Luthor". The way I saw it is that even though they got married it wasn't meant to be even in their world. I think they killed off Oliver so that Clark Luthor can be with AULois. After all, Clark Luthor was finding himself attracted to RWLois. I think he will redeem himself after the Jor-El thing and find his way to AULois.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
            True. I keep forgetting that Kryptonian artifacts and how they work never make any sense (Or maybe that's the writers' fault?)
            *Tries to walk away* Have to resist the temptation to say my usual snarky, unkind things about them......

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skatiefan608
            Well, they can't have Lois depressed and alone after "Luthor". The way I saw it is that even though they got married it wasn't meant to be even in their world. I think they killed off Oliver so that Clark Luthor can be with AULois. After all, Clark Luthor was finding himself attracted to RWLois. I think he will redeem himself after the Jor-El thing and find his way to AULois.
            Soooo, better to be with a 'reformed' sociopathic murderer who had a socially unacceptable relationship with his step-sister, than end up being alone?
            Last edited by Chucktastic; 04-16-2011, 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ugghh... I can't believe Lois went through with the pity marriage...

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                Ugghh... I can't believe Lois went through with the pity marriage...
                But now she's loaded.

Comment

thanks for pointing out the bright side of life here...

Comment

Originally posted by Chucktastic
                    So Clark Kent is basically responsible for Oliver's death. He inspired Oliver to be a better person and not kill Clark L outright.....leading to his own demise. Let's hear it for Clark inspiring goodness in people!

Sometimes I wonder if the showrunners are actually trying to depict Clark Kent as a symbol of hope or, to paraphrase Tom Welling in the recent TV guide interview, as 'Clark is an idiot'!
                    Sorry I don't see it like that at all. Oliver likely chose a method to torture, since he was buying up green-k, CL likely escaped and probably why the world knows how to kill him Oliver had no choice I would think to track him down and having the world hunt him. I don't think he ever inspired Oliver at all, only not to kill him think he was CL, and that was only after hearing Lionel/Clark convo. Like AU-Lois, AU-Oliver never changed his opinion on CL only on Clark Kent and seeing really what could have been.

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Chucktastic
                    But now she's loaded.
                    That's true!
                    Last edited by Dominicus; 04-16-2011, 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I dint see it as such a major deal, its not like their marriage lasted a while- evil clark took care of that I just thought it was a nice nod to the lollie relationship that had quite a good run.
                      Last edited by MissWofflez; 04-16-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I've been a Clois fan since I first became a fan of Superman but I gotta say that Lollie were my second ship in the Smallville verse. I really liked how they were married despite his death. At least some good came from Earth 2 in waht little time they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                          Sorry I don't see it like that at all. Oliver likely chose a method to torture, since he was buying up green-k, CL likely escaped and probably why the world knows how to kill him Oliver had no choice I would think to track him down and having the world hunt him. I don't think he ever inspired Oliver at all, only not to kill him think he was CL, and that was only after hearing Lionel/Clark convo. Like AU-Lois, AU-Oliver never changed his opinion on CL only on Clark Kent and seeing really what could have been.

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

That's true!
                          I've only watched Luthor once ( through a lot of it!) so my memory might be a bit a bit sketchy, but I'm pretty sure that Clark told AU Oliver that he and RW Oliver were working together as heroes, or words to that effect. So it stands to reason that AU Oliver would be inspired to take on a more heroic mantle, after Clark's revelation about his more 'worthy' alter-ego. Why else would that be written into the scene? (Unless I'm remembering it completely wrong, then it's a big nevermind!)

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by borednow
                          thanks for pointing out the bright side of life here...
                          Lemons and lemonade, baby!
                          Last edited by Chucktastic; 04-16-2011, 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I did love that Lois became Mrs. Queen and we don't know for sure she did not love him completely. I mean, everyone has doubts even if you are soulmates and everything so some doubt I would think is normal and shows a mature relationship. People who are together for 50+ years will tell you that you can fall in and out of love with each other but never at the same time which I think is a great way to think of it. Lollie had such great chemistry, it is good to seeing a bit of homage to that in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_Knight
                              I've been a Clois fan since I first became a fan of Superman but I gotta say that Lollie were my second ship in the Smallville verse. I really liked how they were married despite his death. At least some good came from Earth 2 in waht little time they had.
                              And I bet AU Oliver and Lois had more passionate sex and affection in the short time after their marriage, than RW Clark and Lois have had in the long time after their engagement.

Comment

They didn't seem too passionate in Luthor...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎