Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conner not living at the farm?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They either didn't sell the farm or they might get the it back. In 2017, Lois tells present Clark to go to the farm to look for a Legion ring but plotholes mean nothing in Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
      They either didn't sell the farm or they might get the it back. In 2017, Lois tells present Clark to go to the farm to look for a Legion ring but plotholes mean nothing in Smallville.
      The future that Clark went to can change and will change when he sells the farm. It isn't set in stone. In fact it has been changed before when Clark asked Jor-El to change it to save Lana. When the Legion came from the future and got involved in saving Chloe from Brainiac. When Clark used the Legion Ring. When Clark burned down the solar towers. Clark shouldn't make decisions to make the future exactly what he saw or experienced. It will basically be the same as far as Clark being Superman but the minor details like where he keeps his artifacts isn't that important, imo.
      Last edited by SnowBird; 04-17-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Probably trying to give an explanation for his absence in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
          Maybe in the future they buy another farm. Or they buy Clark's old farm back. Or Martha buys in back and tells Clark he can have it again when he stops making insane assumptions about motivations for giving him classy gifts.

As for Conner's being in Washington, and not Smallville High, remember, this is...Smallville High. The school where a freshman can be editor of the school paper and get keys to the building, and allow class reunions to be held in the middle of a regular school day.
          Heck, in the years since Clark was a student, maybe kids can take high school clases online. Or whenever they want!
          Go Crows!

Comment

I think the students can also decide what time they want to start school and decide on what teacher's to hire as well.

Comment

There are teachers at Smallville High? I thought the students just walked through the halls all day while trying to solve crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                There are teachers at Smallville High? I thought the students just walked through the halls all day while trying to solve crimes.
                WAIT A MINUTE! There is still all that kryptonite in Smallville, so who is saving the teenagers from all the high school students who get super powers and decide "the world is a cruel and dark place not worth caring about"

Comment

I think you are reffering to Sunnyvale High..oh wait that was vampire hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                    Maybe Lois and Clark decided offscreen, because of Lionel's presence in Smallville, that it wasn't the safest place for him to be so Clark took him to Washington to stay with Martha?
                    Probably.

Assuming of course if Tess is still living in SV, let alone still alive after the series finale, he'll stay with her.

Though given that he's a clone of Lex as well in a sense, it's possible that plans may change for him once [SPOILER]Lex returns[/SPOILER]

Either way, I don't see Connor living with Clark and Lois at all, heck I never saw it even when they still had the farm.lol

Comment

I'm still wondering if eventually Connor will look more like Clark. Because in five years he should look like a young Lex with hair. When Lex was 21, he looked as he did in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                        Shouldn't Conner be living at the farm and be enrolled at Smallville High?
                        Oh..well...to be honest the thought never occurred to me. But yeah...I guess so....

Comment

The adults only show up when school starts to enroll their kids as freshman, and again at commencement when they graduate. With all that idle, unsupervised time, no wonder there are so many freaks roaming the county -- there's a new one every week!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎