No announcement yet.

Conner not living at the farm?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner not living at the farm?

Shouldn't Conner be living at the farm and be enrolled at Smallville High?

Originally posted by targis
    Maybe Lois and Clark decided offscreen, because of Lionel's presence in Smallville, that it wasn't the safest place for him to be so Clark took him to Washington to stay with Martha?

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
      Maybe Lois and Clark decided offscreen, because of Lionel's presence in Smallville, that it wasn't the safest place for him to be so Clark took him to Washington to stay with Martha?
      Boy, does that sound like a possible spinoff series idea or what?

Premise:

Connor Kent, living with his Aunt Martha, goes to an exclusive school where his classmates are the offspring of Generals, Congressmen, Judges and diplomats. At school, he's just an ordinary student albeit with more power in his pinky than all of the [perceived] power and privlege of his classmates. Out of school, he goes off being a hero like his "cousin" Superman. The problem is that can he keep his two lives [and his twin good/evil nature] separate?

This is one part "Smallville" mixed in with a little "90210" style of privledged teen drama and angst.

What do you think of this?

Comment

I think Clark will call the realtor to buy the Metropolis apartment and keep the Kent Farm. I wonder if this is the last time we will see the Kent Farm.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          Ahhh Offscreenville...

Comment

It was daytime wasn't it? At least for the most part. I'd think he'd be in school if it's a weekday.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't start until the fall.

Comment

Clark said he'd be starting right after spring break. So that gives him a quarter semester of school. Have Ollie give him a job.

Comment

Starting after spring break? That's dumb. What can you possibly learn in that time that warrants enrolling for those two months? I don't specifically remember Clark saying that, but I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                    Starting after spring break? That's dumb. What can you possibly learn in that time that warrants enrolling for those two months? I don't specifically remember Clark saying that, but I'll take your word for it.
                    most HS's do not allow enrollments for one month of school...it makes more sense he would enroll in the fall when they could put together a proper education history for him...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                      most HS's do not allow enrollments for one month of school...it makes more sense he would enroll in the fall when they could put together a proper education history for him...
                      Yeah, I wouldn't have thought many schools would allow that. Also, I guess it's a good thing Clark's got Chloe around so she can churn out another fake identity so Conner can actually enroll.

Comment

If you can rewatch the episode again I would. Clark said classes start right after spring break. I have the episode on my DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                          If you can rewatch the episode again I would. Clark said classes start right after spring break. I have the episode on my DVR.
                          I believe you, and I think I actually kind of remember it now.

Comment

Yep. Should've given him a job application somewhere in town.

Comment

Too bad the Talon already bit the dust.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎