No announcement yet.

Cas = Shady Deals

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cas = Shady Deals

Even Fate's not really on his side.....wonder if Cas isn't really the good angel that we used to know.....

ya there seems to be some corruption on his side. if god still cares he will probably be ticked if cas is trying to be a new god. thats pretty much what got the devil thrown in hell.

Comment

To refresh my memory, Cas was trying to keep Raphael from controlling heaven right? So is it possible whatever he's doing, he's keeping the boys out of it, or making it seem shady due to the fact that Raphael is on their tail? I know he used the boys as bait in "French Mistake" but...

Comment

Could Castiel...try to BE God?

Comment

This topic might get merged with the other topic about Cas - but to me there's a lot more that Cas is keeping from the boys - not like last season where he kept 'angel stuff' from them - this is like a bigger plan that the boys might not agree with.

And is Cas really keeping the boys around cause they're friends or is there another reason? He reversed the titanic sinking for their safety..... that's a pretty deal for Cas to give up that many souls if they are indeed like poker chips that they need for 'power' to control heaven........

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎