Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where is Martha gonna live when she's done being a senator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will Connor get to school? The Washington-Smallville commute is hell.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
      Besides he has also have Conner to help out with the farm.

This selling the farm is the most stupidest thing they ever done.
      Tell me about it. But hey, it's Clois and it takes top priority. Screw anything else. It's the future and all of the past must be forgotten/sold/burnt to move on

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
        Tell me about it. But hey, it's Clois and it takes top priority. Screw anything else. It's the future and all of the past must be forgotten/sold/burnt to move on
        Boy, I tell ya. Has Clark sold the farm yet? No. He most likely is not going to sell it all, but he and Lois won't live there anymore. Martha and Conner will most likely live there. When Martha passes, no will live there, and Conner will no longer be a kid by then. I don't know if Shebly is going to stay in SV with Mrs. K and Conner or move to the big city with C&L.
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 04-16-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I am pretty sure that Martha is going to live in New York with Perry White - or is that Annette and Michael?

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
            So I am assuming they are going bring Shelby with them to Met
            BUT who's going to walk him/her? I mean the poor shelby barely gets fed now he's going to be stuck in a studio apartment, all by himself without a potty break? I'm about to call ASPCA you know?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Aries83
            Yeah, but where would that leave Alt-Martha despite the fact that Alt-Jonathan said that she left him? Having him abandon HIS Martha for OUR Martha? I don't think so...but: It wouldn't surprise me if they did it.
            But a previous poster said that MAYBE AU Martha is dead and AU JK is all alone as well as RW Martha so technically they could end up together. I like that theory but who knows
            Last edited by kal-el_Girl; 04-20-2011, 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

the farm can not be sold

Comment

Originally posted by justme_007
                the farm can not be sold
                Yeah I mean terrible plumbing, barn breaks every episode and those mortage payments are going through the roof!

Comment

I hated that they sold the Farm it's really annyoing, I thought he was going to bring Johnthan to his world and then Martha and him would live on the Farm.

Comment

They will not do it

They will not sell the farm. Partly because it does not fit their (creators of Smallville) previous plots, but also because it is a special place in all the movies and in Lois and Clark the New Adventures series.

Comment

Martha is a Federal Senator - one of the 100 most powerful people in America -

With all the kickbacks she must be getting, she could probably afford a condo on Central Park West in NYC - she and Conner can share the apartment -

and anything else --- I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Killjoy
                        They will not sell the farm. Partly because it does not fit their (creators of Smallville) previous plots, but also because it is a special place in all the movies and in Lois and Clark the New Adventures series.
                        Like I've heard many times, Smallville is it's own telling and they can apparentaly do what they want retconning even their own history.

I hate that they decided to sell the place but if they'd somehow back away from it now, then "Kent" would have been more pointless than it already was.

Comment

Someone save the FARM !!!!....... Johnthan Kent is rolling in his prop grave even as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎