Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where is Martha gonna live when she's done being a senator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
    OK.... gonna throw a HUGE spoiler / speculation out there.... that I will bold out (whatever) regarding this comment.

[SPOILER]I saw a post that said something along the lines of John S. being in the Finale. If that is the case... as CHEESY as it sounds... I could COMPLETELY see TPTB on SV giving us Alt Reality JK being brought here permenantly and parking him on the Farm with Martha.[/SPOILER]

OBVIOUSLY this is pure speculation on my part. But.... could totally see it.
    It would be BEYOND AWESOME to see that part of the finale!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
      It would be BEYOND AWESOME to see that part of the finale!!!!
      Yeah, but where would that leave Alt-Martha despite the fact that Alt-Jonathan said that she left him? Having him abandon HIS Martha for OUR Martha? I don't think so...but: It wouldn't surprise me if they did it.

Comment

Originally posted by lexluthor408
        I'm not happy either. That farm meant a lot to Kent Family especially JK and he's just going to sell it?
        AGREE! it meant a lot for JK and he went as far as accepting the farm from Lex after he had lost it, Not cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
          Yeah, but where would that leave Alt-Martha despite the fact that Alt-Jonathan said that she left him? Having him abandon HIS Martha for OUR Martha? I don't think so...but: It wouldn't surprise me if they did it.

lol.. sent you a direct msg on this.

Don't want to post open spoilers in the thread as I think since this is an episode thread instead of a spoiler thread it's against some of the rules.

But I posted what I think is the explanation for this earlier in this thread and it's bolded out... just click and drag across it. On page 2

Comment

Well, we know that AI Jor-El will be giving Lois powers for a day as a wedding gift. Maybe the gift for Clark will be - AUJonathan.

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
              AGREE! it meant a lot for JK and he went as far as accepting the farm from Lex after he had lost it, Not cool!
              Lex can buy it in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
                I posted what I think is the explanation for this earlier in this thread and it's bolded out... just click and drag across it. On page 2
                I read it. I guess I'd be ok with it. I could see that happening too. Maybe she [SPOILER] died over there[/SPOILER] since he saw her last and the tenant hasn't changed the name plaque by the doorbell? It can't be any worse than Lionel crossing over. If Lionel can do it, I don't see why not...

Comment

Originally posted by chumchees
                  Lex can buy it in the finale.
                  and the whole thing starts over again, LOL, now that would be sick LOL

Comment

In the end I doubt clark will sell the farm. He probably does move out to the apartment with lois. But gives the farm back to martha. Where she can retire and probablyhelp raise conner. As we saw in the future of homeconing clark still keeps things on farm. So he probably doesn't sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                      In the end I doubt clark will sell the farm. He probably does move out to the apartment with lois. But gives the farm back to martha. Where she can retire and probablyhelp raise conner.
                      And if that doesn't happen, Tess needs a place to live doesn't she? I highly doubt living at Watchtower is her ideal place. Maybe Tess will offer to buy it from Clark and live there until she sells it back to Martha, when she returns to retire?

Comment

Clark may not even sell it, and when Martha comes back, she and Conner can live there.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                          The Kents did sell the farm back in the Silver/Bronze Age continuity. Of course they moved into Smallville and opened a general store afterward.
                          That's true. Martha & Conner could move into Chloe's old house. Of course, had Smallville introduced PG at some point, during the past 10 years they could've just had her (financially) take over the farm, offscreen.
                          Have Clark mention: "I spoke to Karen yesterday and she said she'd be happy to buy the farm."
                          Meaning, Martha & Conner could move back to the farm, at any time (with Starrware Industries paying the bills).

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                            I probably shouldn't be telling you this but...

Sometime in the next couple of episodes, Martha is asked to leave her post in Washington because someone realized she was never elected. Martha moves back to the farm with Conner, which will lead to the new CW show - "Barnville".

BTW: Cute dog.

Comment

Seeing as Conner is enrolled at Smallville High now I think it just makes a thousand times more sense for him to live at the farm with Martha. I mean it's too much work for Lois to commute to Metropolis but they want their "kid" to do it on a daily basis without raising eyebrows from the school? Besides, don't the Kents believe that doing farm chores builds character? There's too many unanswered questions if they sell the farm. I think selling the farm was just a metaphor for saying that Clark is finally ready to move on with his life and become Superman. All that talk about Smallville keeping them "grounded" just made me think that this episode was where Clark really accepted his role in life as Earth's savior and he was ready to go out into the world and do that. I doubt the farm goes simply because there's no way they're going to stop using that barn loft set right up to the finale. That thing is probably the most used set on this show. And since they have a set for Lois and Clark's apartment there's no reason there can't be two sets. I can understand if we don't see much of the Kent house anymore if Lois and Clark move, but too much of the show happens at the barn for them to just get rid of it.

Comment

I think the farm is going to be sold.

The show is still called Smallville, but one by one the Smallville locations are being taken from us...the Talon, the Mansion, and now the Farm. It's a confimation of what Lois said....the important Smallville isn't the town, it's Clark (Smallville being her nickname for Clark).
                                It's also a metaphor for Clark's last bit of growth...he is now a mature adult, and is, for all practical purposes, Superman. All he needs is the costume and flight lessons. The journey is over.
                                Don't misunderstand, I'm not happy with this sale. Clark is assuming a lot in thinking Martha's gift had a hidden meaning. I would have loved to see as a finale scene Martha on the phone saying "You sold WHAT??"
                                As a United States Senator from the great state of Kansas, Martha still has to have residency IN Kansas. I can't see her moving from Smallville, unless sometime in the next couple of episodes she leaves office and takes a job (or husband, or both) out of state.
                                As for Shelby, kinda rude not to mention him. Maybe Oliver can introduce Clark to one of his billionaire friends, maybe somone alone, who needs a companion, who he can put a mask on and call Ace....
                                Maybe not....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎