Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where is Martha gonna live when she's done being a senator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
    OK.... gonna throw a HUGE spoiler / speculation out there.... that I will bold out (whatever) regarding this comment.

[SPOILER]I saw a post that said something along the lines of John S. being in the Finale. If that is the case... as CHEESY as it sounds... I could COMPLETELY see TPTB on SV giving us Alt Reality JK being brought here permenantly and parking him on the Farm with Martha.[/SPOILER]

OBVIOUSLY this is pure speculation on my part. But.... could totally see it.
    Hmm... that's an interesting theory. Never thought of that. I could see that happening but he is not the real JK. He does not have his memories so, IMO I would not want to see that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
      Wait - when last seen, AUJonathan was calling on the AUMartha Kent...

Again... bolding this out.

[SPOILER] So we didn't get to see anyone answer the door. We only saw a very sad / hopeful Jonathan Kent ringing a bell / buzzer. If that door is answered with a person informing him of the loss of Martha.... We have a Martha in one Universe without Jonathan and a Jonathan in one universe without a Martha. You tell me what ties up things nicely for every character as Kelly Souders has been spouting off in these interviews all week long? Just telling ya... I see this coming. Jonathan wants / NEEDS Martha. And Clark told him, "I lost my Dad in my world." The Jonathan calls him son as he leaves. Jonathan knows Martha is there without him. [/SPOILER]

So we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinyeppy
        You're right......Future Clark & Lois mention the farm. They still own the farm. If the writers remember what they wrote b/c we know they like to forget what they create most of the time.

This show has so many plot holes it's unbelievable.

Just because we see one version of the future doesn't mean that some things can't change with different decisions. The future isn't set in stone.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
          I probably shouldn't be telling you this but...

Sometime in the next couple of episodes, Martha is asked to leave her post in Washington because someone realized she was never elected. Martha moves back to the farm with Conner, which will lead to the new CW show - "Barnville".
          What's funny is I actually hesitated to read this, I hate spoilers, but I couldn't resist. So I read it and got mad at myself for thinking it was legit. Hahaha.

Comment

Yeah...that kind of sucks but at least he's going to Metropolis. I would have prefer if Martha came back and wanted to live on the farm and that's why Clois had to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              I'm not at all happy with the selling of the farm. It's supposed to be a place where Superman will go to get some relief & advice from his parents. Where is Martha going to live when she's done being a senator?

Also, why does Clark have to sell an entire farm to buy or rent an apartment, which is worth far less?

Martha should be making enough to pay for everything!!!

Comment

Already said this in another thread... but what the hell... I'll repeat myself....

I think the point here was to give us the conversation / motivation to move to Metropollis.

I don't think the farm will be sold...

In Homecoming we had Lois SPECIFICALLY ask Clark if the Legion Ring was out at the farm with some of his other stuff, etc.
                I didn't see that some one else posted this on the same thread. LOL

Anyway, I'm really really hoping that they don't sell the farm. Otherwise, another plothole will emerge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1tThDLTPRo at 4:20

haha 4 20

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                  The Kents did sell the farm back in the Silver/Bronze Age continuity. Of course they moved into Smallville and opened a general store afterward.
                  I can always count on you to give a comic version. I like the general store idea. When people get older, farming is a hard way to go. In fact, I remember when Clark wasn't around, Jonathan almost lost the farm because it was too much for him to do by himself. I think Martha handing the farm over to Clark, she is saying you don't have to worry about the responsibility anymore. Sell it if you wish and go have a life with Lois and save the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinyeppy
                    You're right......Future Clark & Lois mention the farm. They still own the farm. If the writers remember what they wrote b/c we know they like to forget what they create most of the time.

This show has so many plot holes it's unbelievable.
                    hopefully they don't sell the farm that is said

Comment

Well...

While we are getting conversation from CK and LL about selling the farm... I don't think they can or actually will have that happen.

I think the point may be just to say, "Yeah let's move on down (up? over?) to Metropollis."

After all... unless the writer's just simply do not care about their own SV created continuity... In Homecoming Lois SPECIFICALLY asks Clark if the Legion Ring is out at the farm.

So I would hope they would at least think about their own future continuity.

But who knows.
                      Well, it wouldn't be the first time it happened. I actually thought while watching the episode that Earth-3 Jonathan would be taken back with Clark like Earth-3 Lionel was as they hugged or shook hands and the mirror box was used and that Earth-3 Jonathan would take over the Kent Farm or at least live there.

Comment

So I am assuming they are going bring Shelby with them to Met

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                          Well, it wouldn't be the first time it happened. I actually thought while watching the episode that Earth-3 Jonathan would be taken back with Clark like Earth-3 Lionel was as they hugged or shook hands and the mirror box was used and that Earth-3 Jonathan would take over the Kent Farm or at least live there.

lol.... uh huh.

Me too.

Actually have commented on that in this thread... and then covered it up so I don't get moderated. lol

Comment

I'm not happy either. That farm meant a lot to Kent Family especially JK and he's just going to sell it?

Comment

[MOD EDIT] He's Superman he could do both.
                              Besides he has also have Conner to help out with the farm.

This selling the farm is the most stupidest thing they ever done.

No more Talon
                              No more Luther Mansion
                              And now no more Kent Farm

Where is everyone going to live in Watchtower?
                              Last edited by Ginx; 04-16-2011, 07:59 AM.

Comment

I'm sure Martha can afford a nice apartment with the money she saved from her time as a senator.

I like that they are selling the farm. Time to move on. Adult Clark lives in Metropolis, not in Smallville.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎