No announcement yet.

So..Clark Luthor Flys but Clark Kent can't

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEBLAZE
    At this point, it's almost like they want us to get peeved.

If this is the case... I'll gladly trade being "peeved" in regards to this instead of being peeved FOREVER if the Finale does not deliver.

Comment

It's obvious he'll fly in the finale, if you look closly at the very end of the episode after the preview of next weeks you'll see a clip of him flying with the suit on

Comment

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
        If this is the case... I'll gladly trade being "peeved" in regards to this instead of being peeved FOREVER if the Finale does not deliver.
        I'll toast to that.

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
          Why can CL fly but CK can't? He flew into the fortress while CK ran. Again why does everyone else fly?
          Clark KENT has mental and emotional issues that keep him from Flying... like it was alluded to in Lazarus "it is ALL in his head"... therefore, anyone else with his same molecular structure can and will fly!

I think the show, is just showing that this is strictly a Clark KENT issue!!

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
            Clark KENT has mental and emotional issues that keep him from Flying... like it was alluded to in Lazarus "it is ALL in his head"... therefore, anyone else with his same molecular structure can and will fly!

That I buy

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan

Yeah, too bad it was our CK with the problem. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tylerr
                It's obvious he'll fly in the finale, if you look closly at the very end of the episode after the preview of next weeks you'll see a clip of him flying with the suit on
                Huh? Where? In the preview for Booster?

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
                  Yeah, too bad it was our CK with the problem. LOL
                  Well showrunners with the problems

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                    Huh? Where? In the preview for Booster?
                    Theres another promo that shows lex and clark flying

Comment

If Clark ends up flying in the last moments of the finale, then this whole thing is a lightswitch.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
                        If Clark ends up flying in the last moments of the finale, then this whole thing is a lightswitch.
                        Well thats how he got to be a reporter at the daily planet

Comment

Clark can't fly he just doesn't do it cause he doesn't really need it. And hasn't had the full need to unlock the power.

Comment

BS...how did he save a dangling tess? Ran up the building?

Comment

CL is more confident I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector
                                BS...how did he save a dangling tess? Ran up the building?
                                Good point, I'd say Clark either flew or jump up to save Tess. I doubt he'd have the ability to run on walls like the Flash.

I guess it's another tease of flight through Clark Luthor. However, this wasn't the right episode to have Clark fly on his own accord.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎