Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW's acting

Wanna rephrase that?

hmmm?

edit: This post made more sence before the title was changed. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by FanoftheMan; 04-15-2011, 07:40 PM. Reason: For clarification

Word.

Comment

After these great episodes, TW should def. get a hollywood career, he deserves it!!

Comment

Knocked it out of the park tonight.

Comment

TW made a chilling Clark Luther. Terrific job.

Comment

Yeah, I don't get that. He's so good at being sexily smarmy and psychopathic AND being true blue straight arrow Super.

Comment

Gosh, he really grew a lot as an actor. He was kind of wet behind the ears when SV started but he payied attention to his co-workers, worked pretty hard and has achieve a lot since then.
              I don't know who said that - and in which context or circunstance - but this person should review his/her opinion

Comment

Killed it, bring on JLA or Worlds Finest movie

Comment

I always thought Tom was an excellent actor and does a great job in every episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                    I always thought Tom was an excellent actor and does a great job in every episode.
                    I always thought that he gives 110%.

Comment

I think most of the complaints about his acting come from when he started on SV and you could tell he was a little green or the fact that he's been playing Clark for so long that it seems the same every week and people think he's starting to look bored.

I know a lot of people I personally see complain about his acting LOVE it when he plays Clark Luthor or Red K Clark because it brings out that spark some people think he lacks when he plays normal Clark Kent.

Comment

Some people are bored by good guys and love villains. Me, I don't get it.

Playing the good guy can be tough because the bad guy can have fun letting go and being evil.
                        Last edited by geminis; 04-15-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

never said by me. TW has been good since day one and has actually shown growth in his craft

Comment

When CL and Ck were in the same room together I could definitely tell the difference between the two. Tom plays both parts so perfectly. The facial expressions and the change of tone in his voice when he plays CL is terrific acting on Tom's part.

Comment

Tom's the man, always thought he was good, he just got better over the years

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎