Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave it a 9.
    The only thing that kept it from a ten was not at least hearing Martha's voice, other wise, yay!

Comment

• Another sick, twisted episode of Smallville that I wished I never bothered to watch. Even the last 10 minutes of Clark and Lois saccharine didn't save this skanky episode for me.

Comment

• ^^Awww.

Comment

• I just loved the episode. Gave it a 9. Loved seeing Jonathan again even if it was a different one and enjoyed seeing the return of the Clark Luthor storyline. Wasn't expecting that to make a comeback! I try to stay away from spoilers.

Tess and Lois did a awesome job! Kudos to them for quickly realizing it wasn't CK. Loved the way the episode ended.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I have been using kryptonsite for a while now to get info on upcoming episodes but I just made an account today. I must say that I love this site and all of the information it has about smallville. I have been watching the show since episode 1 so its really cool to have a site like this.

About "Kent"; Overall i thought it was a very good episode but I must say that it had a few holes (now there are 10 pages of replies to this post so forgive me if someone has already touched upon this). The main problem I think I had is the whole thing about selling the farm. I dont think that I have ever heard of any series of superman that his parents (or mom depending on the series) did not own that farm. I think that selling the farm would be a poor idea to start the beginning of the end of the last episodes. Other than that I dont think that they should have made CL seem as though he wanted to change. That has also never happened, he is very evil and hates Clark more than anything.

Besides those few issues I thought this was a great episode overall, it is always nice to see Jonathon Kent back, even if just for a short period. Going to suck to see this all end but I think it has been a great run and I look forward to the last episodes

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenRanger87
              Hi everyone, I have been using kryptonsite for a while now to get info on upcoming episodes but I just made an account today. I must say that I love this site and all of the information it has about smallville. I have been watching the show since episode 1 so its really cool to have a site like this.

About "Kent"; Overall i thought it was a very good episode but I must say that it had a few holes (now there are 10 pages of replies to this post so forgive me if someone has already touched upon this). The main problem I think I had is the whole thing about selling the farm. I dont think that I have ever heard of any series of superman that his parents (or mom depending on the series) did not own that farm. I think that selling the farm would be a poor idea to start the beginning of the end of the last episodes. Other than that I dont think that they should have made CL seem as though he wanted to change. That has also never happened, he is very evil and hates Clark more than anything.

Besides those few issues I thought this was a great episode overall, it is always nice to see Jonathon Kent back, even if just for a short period. Going to suck to see this all end but I think it has been a great run and I look forward to the last episodes
              Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• ^^ I agree with the points that you and others have made regarding the selling of the farm and the lightning quick turn to redemption of Clark Luthor. There have been so many things that have been unnecessarily tossed in or thrown out this season.

And welcome to K-site GreenRanger87.

Comment

• Despite some flaws I have to say that Kent has renewed my hope for the remaining episodes. I really enjoyed it, which is the first time in a while!

Although it seemed odd that the Smallville farm sale came up, and I agree with those that felt that it didn't feel right or fit with Superman mythos, but I have to be honest I was pleasantly surprised that they have decided to give Lois & Clark a Metropolis apartment for the last few episodes. It is something they should have done some time ago since it never really felt right (to me) that Lois moved in with Clark at the farm and bypassed the whole city apartment thing.

I am pleased that the last few episodes will show them living and working in the city.

Comment

• [QUOTE=AnneBoleyn;7260886]It wasn't as good as Luthor but it was as good as Beacon! Amazing episode. I really really didn't like that they showed Clark Luthor as a redeemable character. That was the only downside for me. Jonathan Kent was a light as always even though he was a dark character, that last scene him going to see Martha... wow... I got teary eyed!!!

9/10[/QUOTE
                    agree completely i loved seeing John Schneider back but didn't really get what happened to clark Luthor at the end

Comment

• Not as good as Luthor but good

Comment

• The ending was so... forced! I really liked the episode for Tom Welling's acting as a Luthor (as always), but years and years and years of being a sick and twisted villain and suddenly everything's alright 'cuz he gets a good talking-to from Clark Kent? Reeeeaaalllyyy...? I feel like they do that a lot in Smallville. Clark Kent is a great role model for anyone and he cares about everyone enough to try to get them to be good but it's going to take more than a few minutes to convince an inherently evil person to suddenly give a hoot. I get that they really couldn't spend much more time on it in a 40-ish minute episode but I think they could have showed it a bit differently still.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎