Quotes from "Kent"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark Luthor (to Lois): You're kind of cute when you squirm.

Comment

Tess:"Funny...I don't feel out of control"

Clark Luthor:"That's because you have a habit of lying to yourself."

That's the most profound quote i've heard on the show in a long time.

Comment

"Considering our undeniable chemistry, I'd be a little hurt if you didn't recognize me, sis. "

"This place isn't your home...Matha is. "

"It's better to risk everything than hold onto nothing. "

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
          Lois - "Clark Kent, if I wasn't late, I'd kick your bulletproof ass right now."
          Originally posted by Shootza
          ''Smallville is my home Clark. Not this one. This Smallville right here''
          Definitely my two favorite quotes of this ep.

Comment

Excellent quotes tonight....and the smallville is my home quote ties right back in with probably my favorite quote of the entire series

Lois: You put the Smallville in Smallville.......Smallville

Comment

Does anyone know the quote while Tess and CL is sitting in the restaurant and Tess says to CL about him killing her if she doesn't join him something. Does anyone know what exactly she says and what his response is?

Comment

Lois's back porch comment about not being able to whip up a batch of lemonade like Martha can, but appreciating what Kansas' finest microbreweries have to offer!

Lois never fails to crack me up...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarrkazztic
                  Lutessa: Maybe I am not the person you think I am.

Emil the Love Dr: Maybe you are, but you don't believe it yet
                  At the names

Comment

"home sweet home"

Comment

Clark-2: Talk about nature vs. nurture.

Tess: Don't worry, the weeds will grow up and take the place over. They are Luthor weeds, after all.
                      Clark-2: There's a life here, a family.
                      Tess: They lived here, but this was never a home.

Jonathan-2: I'm gonna show you, you son of a b***h!
                      (spits on Ollie-2's coffin)

Emil: You looked tempted to me, by him. By his offer to make your father disappear for good. That's not the Tess I know.
                      Tess: Maybe I'm not the person you think I am.
                      Emil: Maybe you are. Maybe you just don't believe it yet.

Clark: I've been worried that if we didn't have this place to come home to, that we'd lose each other. This place grounds us. Maybe that was just an excuse for me not to, not to move on. It's not the place that makes the home.
                      Lois: Smallville is my home, Clark. Not this one, this Smallville, right here. You're all I'll ever need. And if you need to move to Metropolis because that's who the world needs you to be, then a studio apartment with rusty pipes is just fine for me. In fact, I think they invented an apple-pie air freshener.

Comment

I love the smokey sexiness of Clark's voice when he asks Lois..."so Howwuzyourday?"

Comment

Originally posted by svfanforlife

Clark: I've been worried that if we didn't have this place to come home to, that we'd lose each other. This place grounds us. Maybe that was just an excuse for me not to, not to move on. It's not the place that makes the home.
                          Lois: Smallville is my home, Clark. Not this one, this Smallville, right here. You're all I'll ever need. And if you need to move to Metropolis because that's who the world needs you to be, then a studio apartment with rusty pipes is just fine for me. In fact, I think they invented an apple-pie air freshener.
                          Thanks for quoting this fully. My mother and I could not for the life of us figure out what Lois said at the end.. but apple pie air freshener.. I so love that woman.

This ep was so full of good quotes..I'd have to re-quote just about everything already quoted.

Comment

It seems like Lois has a quotable quote from every episode.

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKitty
                              I love the smokey sexiness of Clark's voice when he asks Lois..."so Howwuzyourday?"
                              my favorite-loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                                Does anyone know the quote while Tess and CL is sitting in the restaurant and Tess says to CL about him killing her if she doesn't join him something. Does anyone know what exactly she says and what his response is?
                                Tess: Let me get this straight. You're offering me a life with you, but if I don't help you, you'll kill me.

C. Luthor: That's certainly not my preference.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎