Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Kent"

Talk about the episode's special effects here!

clark luthor's fortress shot was a little chessy but everything else was great.

Comment

The dangling tess scene was good and good use of powers tonight.

Comment

the one with the tess almost being pushed out of the window really reminded me of lex pushing lionel out of the window!

Comment

Yeah I liked the nod to Lionel's death with Clark Luthor dangling Tess out the window. Luthor like Luthor, eh? I thought the two Clarks tackling each other threw the glass door was nice looking as well as the timing of the run and flight to the Fortress with the two of them colliding into each other into the Fortress. I also liked Clark getting pulled back from Earth 2. Reminded me of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' "HAAAAGRRRRIIIID" with the blinding light behind Clark. Nice effects tonight all around I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
            The dangling tess scene was good and good use of powers tonight.
            Given that Tess was about 20 stories off the ground, how did Clark save her without the ability to fly? There was no ground for him to run on outside the window.

Comment

Didn't think the green screen work was too good tbh, it was too obvious, from CL/CK in the same scene and CL holding Tess out the window, other than that it was ok.

Comment

I think it was more stunt double with some spilt screen stuff.

Comment

I liked Clark K. running and Clark L. flying and they both arrived at the Fortress at the same time.

Comment

I was quite impressed with the scene where Tess is sitting at her desk and Clark L is behind her. She gives him the GPS and they show him speeding off. It was a simple and subtle enough effect, and well executed.

Comment

Originally posted by old guy
                      Given that Tess was about 20 stories off the ground, how did Clark save her without the ability to fly? There was no ground for him to run on outside the window.
                      um, you forgot that santa claus episode WAY back where he proved he can run on anything- even vertical surfaces due to his extremely-high-level speed?

I mean, he's been light-speed capable since Solitude 5 seasons ago....

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by KansasKitty
                      I liked Clark K. running and Clark L. flying and they both arrived at the Fortress at the same time.
                      Clark Luthor was gaining on kent- but he was suckering him there.

Otherwise Clark probably could have come close to dusting Luthor,...

But yea, it was a interesting back-tackle.
                      Last edited by tippership commander; 04-20-2011, 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

When the clarks crashed through the fortress was epic!!! and also them going through the glass at Luthorcorp tower. Smallville has the best stunt team on televsion imo

Comment

I enjoyed how they took Clark out of the AU. This episode being directed by Jeannot Swarc, who also directed Chris Reeve in Somewhere in Time-featured Clark being removed from the AU the same way that CR was removed from the past in "Somewhere in Time". Fun Stuff.
                          Somewhere in Time-Skip to 7:12

Smallville-Kent-Skip to 2:20

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎