Television Ratings for "Kent"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as its above 2milli ill be happy It was a fantastic ep! And the promos they showed during it was a treat for people tuning in!

Comment

#Smallville "Kent" Preliminary Ratings: 2.3 million viewers and a 1.0 in A18-49 demo.

Comment

Not to bad for return was hoping for a little higher. But still good return figure. Hopefully the last few will build on it and we get higher numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          Not to bad for return was hoping for a little higher. But still good return figure. Hopefully the last few will build on it and we get higher numbers.
          The show might have been smarter to come back with Booster since it would get the spiked Geoff Johns is writing it factor. I expect next week to at least get 2.5M

In general thought it's a good number since ratings generally crash and burn at this point, and assuming what the final number is there is a couple worse ratings this season

Comment

I think coming back with kent was a good place. But ya hopefully rating will go up from here.

Comment

I hope you're right, Superspider02. The series deserves to leave us with great numbers.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

More details:

MattMitovich Matt Mitovich
              Ratings: #Smallville up 5% in viewers (2.3 mil), up 11% in demo (1.0) vs last fresh ep.
              Last edited by Luiz Fernando; 04-16-2011, 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nice I think Smallville is the 2nd highest rated show behind Vampire Diairies this week.

Comment

Correct rating: 2.33 mil

And The CW had original installments of soon-to-conclude Smallville (Viewers: #5, 2.33 million; A18-49: #3, 1.0/ 3), which is no doubt ready to end, and Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 2.20 million; A18-49: #5, 0.9/ 3), which is likely to move to 8 p.m. next season.

Last edited by Luiz Fernando; 04-16-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

2.3 mil is really good. The only promos I've seen for SV were for the finale.

Comment

Well I think next few will probably get between 2.5-2.7mill range. Then I am sure finale will score between both parts in 2.8-3.1mill range.

Comment

i think and hope the finale will be in the 4 million range

Comment

Glads to see this episode got a ratings increase from Scion. I agree that more people are tuning for the final batch of episodes.

Comment

This Is up from Scion and actully was second In the Demo.In fact those that won the
                            Demo only did slightly better among 18-49 year olds than Smallville.Smallville was
                            I believe number 2 show on the CW this week after Vampire Diaries.

Supernatural's numbers are not quite as high on Smallville so they may have trouble next season without Smallville as a leadIn.

Comment

According to the fast nationals (TV By The Numbers) the episode gained about 200K viewers in the second half: 8pm - 2.233 mil. viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 demo
                              9pm - 2.437 mil. viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 demo

This is the exact opposite of Luthor, which lost about 200k in the second half.

MOD EDIT
                              Last edited by Vergon6; 04-17-2011, 09:13 PM. Reason: Psychoanalyzing

Comment

Originally posted by Chucktastic
                                According to the fast nationals (TV By The Numbers) the episode gained about 200K viewers in the second half: 8pm - 2.233 mil. viewers, 0.9/3 A18-49 demo
                                9pm - 2.437 mil. viewers, 1.0/4 A18-49 demo

This is the exact opposite of Luthor, which lost about 200k in the second half.
                                Well I liked the 2nd half more personally If I'm correct the 2nd half started with Lois and Emil discussing the mirror box.... The music was different.. almost superman/ blockbuster movie like?... Tess was acting differently.. in the beginning it seemed like she was bad, angry tess again, but in the 2nd half it seemed like she was back to being sweet and good.. Clark inspired Johnathan in the 2nd half, and you had Clark victorious and a heartwarming ending with Clois, Temil, and Johnathan/Martha.
                                It seemed almost like 2 episodes to me there was so much packed in.. almost like a movie!

I expect the numbers to rise for the last episodes, the promos are legendary with the John Williams music and the images = perfection

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎